Space orientaion in regard to temporal translocation

captainawesome1701

In regard to time travel and the location you would arrive at possibly being detrimental to your health. i.e. inside a solid object or in the vacuum of space.

Anything better than super artilect calculations ? Kinda of a threat to humanity in itself.

"Tesla" Zero Time Generator?

Peaceseeker

In regard to time travel and the location you would arrive at possibly being detrimental to your health. i.e. inside a solid object or in the vacuum of space.

Anything better than super artilect calculations ? Kinda of a threat to humanity in itself.

"Tesla" Zero Time Generator?

i'm not sure about the last part of what you said, but in my opinion, for Time Travel , in order to not arrive into a undesirable Space, in Time, on a world line, I imagine a Time Machine unit, (without going too deep into detail), if using the original Titor method (not that i'm any expert in such thought these days), then, as the Traveller in a vehicle, had the machine on, it would be sort of like travelling through a wormhole that rested upon lands of different dimensions/ parallel universes. While Travelling, the unit /machine , calculates where the earth would move, perhaps even detecting gravity along its way , as though, as it travelled, it was detecting the gravity of earths it passed by. Using the many worlds theory, one could assume the earth is in all positions at all points in Time in the multiverse, always, (as there exists everything at every position, with infinite universes which exist, if i explained it alright) therefore, if something goes wrong with the machine, during it's Travel, it would "drop out" of Travel, and enter one of those "many worlds" where the gravity was well placed so one would not arrive in space or in solid matter. In short, it would be like a magnet, it is constantly aware of the gravity of dimensions it passes, or rather it calculates the best position to be in, in parallel with an earth mass , taking into awareness of the machine the air quality and such (assuming such a computer system was created for such travel), ... basically, it would bring itself out of Travel, and arrive on land, on a earth, hopefully and preferably in its destination Time and position, calculated before a trip, yet during a fail safe error, or such,, whatever one wants to call it , if something went wrong with the machine, it would grab a hold of a position in any parallel earth that was closest , which fit a safe arrival . This would mean that the earth one arrives into could be majorly different than that which they were headed towards, due to the fact that the gravity of the earth is not precisely where one wanted to get to at the desired Time and Space.

anyhow i am no time traveller, my mind just went deep again while thinking of this. i did this cause it seemed like the question or thought was, how does one travel in Time without landing in the wrong undesired space. as for the rest of what was said, (i mean no offense when saying this ), i don't think any such Time machine would be a "threat" to the earth or anyone, especially if one assumes that an infinite type of microsingularities may exist, which has very different properties than that which we are aware of, allowing for a different mass type perhaps.

but then again there goes my mind once more lol i am no expert, my mind just went deep for a moment. i may be totally wrong with all i say. just sharing the imagination with everyone here while i can.

peace to you all. :)

Last edited:

captainawesome1701

thanks for the reply

A fail safe to grab ahold of the closest timeline that would provide an adequte enviroment for survival.

I meant detrimental as in any S.A.I. capable of plotting a course through an infity of realties/timelines would most likely have its on objective and would probably destroy/enslave humanty very shortly after attaining Super Intelligence.

So Artilect guidance system. ARTificial inteLECT.

I'm still not convinced of the Many Worlds interpertation but it does provide some loopholes that would allow a form of time travel.

Google search will fill you in on the zero time generator.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs told me that one HDR user was trying to travel in time and he had no results using the HDR unit, so the guy goes and takes a shower and then suddenly the energies kick in. This fellow got teleported to the other side of town and he had to call his mom to pick him up. He was buck naked and his mom did not believe what he told her. Steven Gibbs thought it was funny.

dark_city_clock.jpg