Spatial dimensions

Trithinium

I found out there are many spacial dimensions all around the universe. They hold between 8 to 12 timelines for travel. A problem in the universe occurs when all timelines are being used. That causes a time warp also placed throughout the universe. These are bad. They cause parallel universes to get out of order and some of those people end up in different universes. I had the privilege to see one. It was enormous. There is a huge circle of ocean colored water and it looked like what you'd imagine plasma looks like. The plasma was forming small waves. Around the outside is a circuliar cloud or barrier that is white. It seemed to hold it together.

steven chiverton

a huge circle of ocean colourd water hey hm sounds like what den rad the scare crow mentioned in his hdr blogs of a vortex being round like a donut shape of water with a hole through the center i have seen one to and exactly as he described to

TimeFlipper

a huge circle of ocean colourd water hey hm sounds like what den rad the scare crow mentioned in his hdr blogs of a vortex being round like a donut shape of water with a hole through the center i have seen one to and exactly as he described to
Do you have people who sell those "Dinky Donuts" in Oz land Cobber? :unsure::D..

TimeFlipper

I found out there are many spacial dimensions all around the universe. They hold between 8 to 12 timelines for travel. A problem in the universe occurs when all timelines are being used. That causes a time warp also placed throughout the universe. These are bad. They cause parallel universes to get out of order and some of those people end up in different universes. I had the privilege to see one. It was enormous. There is a huge circle of ocean colored water and it looked like what you'd imagine plasma looks like. The plasma was forming small waves. Around the outside is a circuliar cloud or barrier that is white. It seemed to hold it together.
From what i have learnt about dimensions/Universes is that each of them all have a specific Radio Frequency of their own...It prevents the very thing happening that you spoke about which is randomly ending up in different Universes, when time-travelling..

Last edited:

Harte

According to String Theory, our universe is 11-dimensional, two of which are time dimensions.
One of the time dimensions is the one we know. The other time dimension is perpendicular to it and thus cannot be used to travel into the past OR the future.
If only members here would explore current understanding before posting crazy, impossible drivel.

Harte

TimeFlipper

According to String Theory, our universe is 11-dimensional, two of which are time dimensions.
One of the time dimensions is the one we know. The other time dimension is perpendicular to it and thus cannot be used to travel into the past OR the future.
If only members here would explore current understanding before posting crazy, impossible drivel.

Harte
On Paranormalis Hartey, you have the right to champion your own theories (y):giggle:..

Trithinium

From what i have learnt about dimensions/Universes is that each of them all have a specific Radio Frequency of their own...It prevents the very thing happening that you spoke about which is randomly ending up in different Universes, when time-travelling..
You're saying a radio frequency can stop spatial dimensions from running all time lines at once full throttle which stops a time warp from opening?

Harte

On Paranormalis Hartey, you have the right to champion your own theories (y):giggle:..
Doesn't change my wish.

You know, 10 to 15 years ago, there used to be actual intelligent conversations here about time travel.
Today you can get better than what we have in idiotic Facebook groups.

Harte