Special SAS unit has been trained to respond to an Alien invasion of Earth!

TimeFlipper

An elite group of SAS soldiers is being trained to tackle a range of alternative threats, including the possibility of contact with extra-terrestrials..
The elite soldiers are trained to use non lethal weapons against a variety of potential threats-including aliens...A source told the UK Daily Star Newspaper The SAS has to be prepared for anything, and any threat..

The SAS soldiers can use a range of non lethal weapons, one of which includes spraying foam which covers a target and hardens rapidly, preventing them from moving....Troops are understood to have trained alongside US special forces in America....The source also added, "Most people believe that life on other planets exist"...Even Einstein in 1920 said, "Why should Earth be the only planet supporting human life?, if you believe in that then you must accept that Alien life presents a threat, so you need to plan for it"...

F Stein

An elite group of SAS soldiers is being trained to tackle a range of alternative threats, including the possibility of contact with extra-terrestrials..
The elite soldiers are trained to use non lethal weapons against a variety of potential threats-including aliens...A source told the UK Daily Star Newspaper The SAS has to be prepared for anything, and any threat..

The SAS soldiers can use a range of non lethal weapons, one of which includes spraying foam which covers a target and hardens rapidly, preventing them from moving....Troops are understood to have trained alongside US special forces in America....The source also added, "Most people believe that life on other planets exist"...Even Einstein in 1920 said, "Why should Earth be the only planet supporting human life?, if you believe in that then you must accept that Alien life presents a threat, so you need to plan for it"...

View attachment 10563View attachment 10564
What a load of silly talk.! It's like the time when one of the national alleged women are finally being allow to join the SAS. Claiming its about time as well, there's no way those brave lads should be cooking their own meals. It's just paper-talk grounded in bollocks.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

View attachment 10563View attachment 10564
You know my answer.
Well, you did not want to believe in your own leader (former leader). I quote him, again: "des autres planètes".
I did not find any English translation, but you can read the subtitles.

I dont think they are a threat otherwise they would have already attacked.

toastwang

You know my answer.
Well, you did not want to believe in your own leader (former leader). I quote him, again: "des autres planètes".
I did not find any English translation, but you can read the subtitles.

I dont think they are a threat otherwise they would have already attacked.

if ”planets” is mistranslated he’s most likely referring “observe us from far away” as leaders in other countries. I can’t agree with you more if they wanted us gone it would be so.