Spiderman 2

Unintentional

Spiderman 2

Okay, a friend of mine has the actual DVD, not some internet downloaded junk. We watched in my house on a 21" tv with 5.0 surrond sound. I usually see at least 1 new first run movie a week sometimes 3 or 4. I am also about 40 years old. That being said...

This is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. That might even actually include some parallel universes. Right now I am totally euphoric and my head is swimming. I just finished watching it a few minutes ago. After I calm down I will post more.

Imagine how much better this would be in the theatre with 5.1 DMX on a 50 foot screen. I can't.

I can't say it enough. This is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. Go see it! If you only see one movie in your life, this is it. If you only see two movies in your life, see this twice.

I can't imagine anyone not loving this movie. Oh my god!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The edited part is after I have calmed down a bit. I just wanted to add, I though the first movie was okay. This movie is much much better. It doesn't even compare. It's like trying to compare chocolate to vanila. If you love one flavor and just like the other you can't really compare them, but they are both ice cream.

J

JediStryker

Spiderman 2

Spider-Man 2 is the best movie I've ever seen. It's my new favorite film. I have always loved Spider-Man; I have him tattooed on my left bicep. When I get this movie on DVD I will weep. I loved the first one; I worship this new one. I have always been a big Sam Raimi fan (Evil Dead, anyone?) and this was HIS move all the way. Absolutely perfect in every way. Fantastic!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Spiderman 2

Just got it today, going to watch it tomorrow. I'm more an X-Men fan, but like Spidey a lot.