Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

steven chiverton

If you can make me one i will buy it off ya, im on the other side of australia from you.
hey mayhem my eastern states nabour great, dident know you was in my country keep in touch im building a cheaper version to see if it works well just have to get another psb 7 spirit radio and one reverb pedal to test it the amp is super cheap and said to to handel a wide audio frenquency range perfect and is a kit from jaycar electronics

steven chiverton

Has any member buy a spirit box yet?
Your commits would be nice to have good or bad.
i have just recently finished putting my ghost spirit box together so ill do some more testing as soon as the weather improves cant do much when dripping in swet and i have a pvc rig to build to house it all in along with all my crystals to etc

steven chiverton

i have just recently finished putting my ghost spirit box together so ill do some more testing as soon as the weather improves cant do much when dripping in swet and i have a pvc rig to build to house it all in along with all my crystals to etc

i was outside in my small courtyard behind my unit and i was lucky and fast enough to spot a large round spiral like anomaly glitch flash in and out of existence above while having a smoke, if its a cloaked alien craft i waved to it to see if it is still there but no reaction maybe it was gone after it vanished as fast as it blinked into existence

steven chiverton

i haven't sold any as ive finished it the other day and did one test , i have rigged a plug adaptor to plug into my psb7 spirit radio so i just plugged it into the input of the mini black star fly 3 amp to see if it can amp up the small signals and it did i did some checking on the zt junior lunchbox amp the same one used mostly by steve huff of huff paranormal.com who has lots of videos of these ghost boxes he puts together and that zt lunchbox amp can handle a wide range of audio signal inputs and the same also according to instructions applies to the champ preamp kit i bought at jaycar electronics so for under $20 it may do the same and amp up the psb 7 spirit radio enough to do the same as the black star fly 3 battery operated mini amp and the zt lunchbox junior so when i finished the kit which needs heat sinking compound and get a 8 ohms speaker ill test it out see if it can amp up the signal output of the pbs7 to hear if so it may qualify as a cheaper amp for the next ghost box build. as this kit has a preamplifier and after that a 7 watts amplifier and can run up to 12 volts dc so can deliver 7 watts into an 8 ohms speaker if it works all i need is another verb pedal i choose the sonicake digital reverb as its cheaper on e abay than that tc electronics verb steve huff uses, i have a spare cheap rowin noise killer like steve huff also used in one of his ghost box builds to i have , as for the psb7 spirit radios they have gone up in price alot and on e bay the donner noise killer which i got for cheap has to australian e bay is more expensive to

Last edited:

steven chiverton

I’ve been doing research work in many areas of paranormal over the last 60 years. One of the subjects that I’ve had a strong interest in communicating with spirits or better known as ghosts. After posting information on a spirit box, I was thinking there must be a better and less expensive way of tracking spirits. About a month after posting I found my answer, in the form of spirit tracking software. See below

The VOX Spirit Radar

http://www.ghosthunterapps.com/_voxspiritradar.html

The VOX Spirit Radar is a tool designed using advanced math and radio scanning as a combined method to detect spirits that might be affecting the environment via Electromagnetic Interference. An advanced PING algorithm provides distance scanning from the center to the perimeter 360 times per minute covering the entire circumference radius.

The PING coupled with 120 active UHF scans allows the Radar to pinpoint Energy signatures (EMI) or disruptions, thus placing a Blip on the screen. This is a patented method by GHOST HUNTER APPS and is the only one of its kind.

The VOX Spirit Radar includes built-in voice synthesization engine (VOX) to let you hear when words have been spelled in an attempt to communicate. These words are displayed in the main screen area, but are also cataloged in the Event Log; a window that displays all words spoken by the VOX, and the coordinates of all Energy Signatures.

Bluetooth is used to scan the UHF, and when not in use the app defaults to Circuitry Disruption caused by Electromagnetic Interference via (hardware analysis).

"It is just amazing how this spirit box generates so much spiritual energy with each use. I am really excited for the users." - Anthony F. Sanchez (Developer)

I have a pretty good electronics background and I truly don’t understand how the program can detect the presence of spirits within 30 feet or less of your computer. It shows up has a small green dot and also pinpoints where and how far away from the computer they are. All I can tell you is I was very shocked to find this software is not a hoax, but really works has stated. I have been playing with this program were about 30 days now and I find it to be extremely accurate.

Professor Opmmur
link above dont work i gett error message

steven chiverton

on e bay donner noise killer around $33 and sonicake reverb location america around the same as for psb7 spirit radio i got mine some time ago for $76 i think on e bay from china or singapore they have gone up in price through the roof but a paranormal place over eastern states sells them for $110 as for the blackstar fly 3 mini battery operated amp they are cheap at around $75 i think on e bay and they sell cheaper by south coast music in new south wales on e bay so collect one at a time to assemble your ghost box, leave your emasil ill email you a report i put together with pictures anyone wants one leave email