Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Spirit Box “A Device to communication with a spirit or love ones”

Spirit Box: A device used for contacting spirits through the use of radio frequency. These devices or so called Spirit box also known as Ghost Box or Frank's box are used as an electronic medium for the purpose of direct communication with a spirit.

Two Great Link to information:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/ghost_box

http://www.simplyghost.com/spirit_box/

The Spirit Box can be found on E-bay for sale.

Last edited:

RHYS

What's your opinion of these? I've heard they are just producing/crossing frequency interference. What theories are out there that believe this would be necessary over, say, a regular old school voice recorder? I know some researchers still prefer that method. Interesting topic.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
BEST SPIRIT COMMUNICATION YET, 100% Real, with NEW "Super Portal"

TimeFlipper

Prof, during nearly all my time singing in bands (and for every other band in the world) and recording a few songs using Reverb, i never was aware that maybe it could reveal spirits...
Reverb was used essentially for creating a type of room effect and without it the voice would sound "hollow", like on a basic tape recorder where we think its not really our voice coming back to us :confused:...The microphone is at fault for that happening as it is only picking up the voice from close proximity and not many of the surrounding "echoes" or reverb is going into the microphone..;) :)..Iam going to purchase an analogue reverberation unit, for obvious reasons Prof ;)

Ann_Aba

I saw a video a year ago or so of a guy explaining why these do not work. Don't remember what video it was but the thing I remember most is (quoting as best as I can recall) "you're listening for voices on a f****** radio". So personally, I have given up on these radios. I think there should be better ways.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Don't dismiss the Spirit boxes.

I have seen lots of these in action and they are an impressive tool. The words that come through always seem to be relevant and rarely random.

Ann_Aba

Don't dismiss the Spirit boxes.

I have seen lots of these in action and they are an impressive tool. The words that come through always seem to be relevant and rarely random.
I guess your mileage can vary, but I have certainly only gotten bits of radio on mine.

Superman1

The only evidence I have seen, mostly on the show THE OTHER SIDE a number of times, is so obviously garbled and they put words in the Ghost's mouths.
It is exactly akin to seeing ghosts in pictures clearly not there, in the ones where clearly they are not, due to prior belief or assumption. They make themselves hear words. What's more startling is they always agree as a group.