Spirit Box Sessions

LisaTiffany

Have many people experimented with Spirit Boxes before? I only started recording my sessions today and thought I might share them with the forum, I put a description of what I think they are saying, and like a lot of sessions and EVP the responses are quite brief. Either way feel free to give them a listen and tell me what you think. Or if you have any of your own please do post a link :)

Soundcloud Link

Frog186

Hi lisa I'm frog I have my own spirit box I bought it off of ebay and I asked the spirits for flavors and heard yes and no replies and etc most say yes or no or both or just one answer it is not one I invented or built those kind of suck sometimes I have heard of a lot of other stuff but you have your own as well did you buy or invent your spirit box or did you buy it from ebay one experience I had I asked a flavor of the spirits or ghosts or whatever you call them I asked for a time vortex or portal of where I live in the backyard but that hasn't happened just yet I do not ask the ghosts or spirits for bad stuff but positive stuff like wealth, health, and so much more and you get the idea but what is weird or strange I put the spirit box against my computer screen and tv and I got a strong static sound it was probably a glitch or something but maybe it was a time vortex or portal who knows for sure from the spirits one thing is ghosts and spirits are very real I have been to cemeteries and other haunted places even though I haven't seen them I can still listen and hear their answers and questions from the spirit box also the invisible world is also real as well because I use real magick too not stuff from the stores which is fake magick but I never use black magick because it is very evil and I stay away from that dark stuff sorry to hear my autobiography to you just talking of course LOL!

LisaTiffany

Hi lisa I'm frog I have my own spirit box I bought it off of ebay and I asked the spirits for flavors and heard yes and no replies and etc most say yes or no or both or just one answer it is not one I invented or built those kind of suck sometimes I have heard of a lot of other stuff but you have your own as well did you buy or invent your spirit box or did you buy it from ebay one experience I had I asked a flavor of the spirits or ghosts or whatever you call them I asked for a time vortex or portal of where I live in the backyard but that hasn't happened just yet I do not ask the ghosts or spirits for bad stuff but positive stuff like wealth, health, and so much more and you get the idea but what is weird or strange I put the spirit box against my computer screen and tv and I got a strong static sound it was probably a glitch or something but maybe it was a time vortex or portal who knows for sure from the spirits one thing is ghosts and spirits are very real I have been to cemeteries and other haunted places even though I haven't seen them I can still listen and hear their answers and questions from the spirit box also the invisible world is also real as well because I use real magick too not stuff from the stores which is fake magick but I never use black magick because it is very evil and I stay away from that dark stuff sorry to hear my autobiography to you just talking of course LOL!

Nah that's okay it's always interesting to hear more feedback than less feedback. I didn't actually invent my own spirit box, I wouldn't even try. I bought the SB11 from DAS Distribution. the set up I'm using is - I combine both audio channels into a splitter with one output going to my headphones and the other going to a digital recorder. I set it up that way so my own voice isn't contaminating the recording, the recorder is lined directly into the spirit box. I then boost the volume of the session by at least 3 percent and review it all. I don't go to haunted locations or even to cemeteries, all of the recordings were done from my living room and I'm really happy with the results. Today's session was a little negative but still very interesting. I got the following in the first minute "We warned you (Female) Devils will take your soul (Male) a little worrying but it can't all be good.

TimeFlipper

Hi Lisa..
In my humble opinion the spirit box is really an old basic type of scanning radio thats picking up normal AM and FM programs simultaneously..
A lot of the "hissing" is actually white noise being picked up which is prevalent in very old FM radios that are not equipped with whats called an FM discriminator, which is a device used in every modern FM radio to get rid of that hissing sound (white noise)

The other "unwordly sounds or noises" are what we get on the AM frequencies and are better known as simply outer space chatter
I find it very difficult to hear the voices properly because of all the overwhelming noise, but im certain they are just standard radio stations...
Maybe a few are handpicked by the manufacturer to centre on sci-fi or horror channels..

Its very easy for our minds to construct an entirely different meaning as to what we have actually heard, and are perhaps purposely being mis-led into believing we are actually hearing spirits from another dimension, because we are told that its a spirit box..

Sorry Lisa, im not convinced but then im just a silly old guy..

Last edited:

LisaTiffany

Hi there timeflipper. That's okay really scepticism is not a bad thing at all. I will say this though, the antenna is switched off and I'm in Ireland, we have no horror or sci-fi stations, unless you count political shows :)

TimeFlipper

Hi Lisa..I wasnt meaning horror or sci-fi shows are being transmitted from Ireland..They could be from anywhere in Europe..

What time of day or night do you listen to your box? :)

LisaTiffany

Well today it was about maybe 4pm, during the first session the batteries drained.. after replacing them I did another 10 minutes. I'm reviewing the audio at the moment :)

TimeFlipper

Your box has what is called a signal discriminator built into it...It doesnt turn off your aerial, it prevents very strong radio signals from blocking out your box:)

Your body can also act as an aerial and even if it is near to your mains supply..
If you are happy with the box, thats all that matters :)

Last edited:

CDS

If I'm not mistaken. The P-SB11 is "detuned" meaning it is made to avoid signals and provide a scan through clean channels of nothing but white noise (or a possible response). Add to that the fact the speed of the scan is in milli-senconds...

TimeFlipper

Hi Chris..Only the VHF FM range contains white noise plus broadcast stations..The AM frequencies just pick up space chatter plus broadcast stations...On a basic AM/FM radio.

In my opinion the sounds that were displayed was nothing more than what i mentioned to Lisa in a previous posting..
In my awareness detuning has nothing to do with avoiding signals, only lowering or increasing a specific frequency range.