Spiritual uses of HDR Steven Gibbs

Lumbergooz

On my teleoconversation with Steven Gibbs this week he mentioned the healing uses of his infamous HDR, did anyone in this group use HDR for healing or spiritual uses. Does HDR leads to communication with Jinn or angles ? please share some information with us .

TimeFlipper

Blimey Lumbergooz, are you saying the HDR conjures up demonic creatures? :devilish::eek:...Get rid of it.

Lumbergooz

@TimeFlipper : Steve Gibbs was saying wrong settings or using HDR with bad intentions opens gate to demons. I am only asking if anyone encountered such a result.

Parazite1986

Ok. I just built my time machine and nothing bad happened yet. That is because I had to make sure that I have positive thoughts about it. There is a chance I felt depressed so I have to wait and see if I am positive enough to pray to God before using it again

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

Ok. I just built my time machine and nothing bad happened yet. That is because I had to make sure that I have positive thoughts about it. There is a chance I felt depressed so I have to wait and see if I am positive enough to pray to God before using it again
and u need a vortex man