Podcast Spirituality and Homosexuality

Carl Miller

The client in Case 13 is a strong, imposing thirty-two-year-old

woman of above-average height and weight. Dressed in jeans, boots, and a loosefitting

sweat shirt, Hester arrived at my office one day in a state of agitation.

Her presenting problems fell into three parts. She was dissatisfied with her life as a

successful real estate broker as being too materialistic and unfulfilling. Hester also

felt she lacked feminine sexuality. She mentioned having a closet full of beautiful

clothes which were "hateful to wear." This client then told me how she had easily

manipulated men all her life because, "There is a male aggression about me which

also makes me feel incomplete as a woman." As a young girl, she avoided dolls and

wearing dresses because she was more interested in competitive sports with boys.

Her masculine feelings had not changed with age, although she had found a man

who became her husband because he accepted her dominance in their relationship.

Hester said she enjoyed sex with him as long as she was in physical control and that

he found this exciting. In addition, my client complained of headaches on the right

side of her head above the ear which, after extensive medical examinations, doctors

had attributed to stress.

During our session, I learned this subject had experienced a recent series of male

lives, culminating with a short life as a prosecuting attorney called Ross Feldon in

the state of Oklahoma during the 1 880s. As Ross, my client had committed suicide

at age thirty-three in a hotel room by shooting himself in the head. Ross was in

despair over the direction his life had taken as a courtroom prosecutor.

As the dialogue progresses, the reader will notice displays of intense emotion.

Regression therapists call this "heightened response" being in a state of

revivification (meaning to give new life) as opposed to the alternative trance state

where subjects are observer-participants.

From= Michael Newton - Past Life Therapy

=HOMOSEXUALITY AND SPIRITUALITY

Most of my (Michael Newton's)

subjects select the bodies of one gender over another 75 percent of the time. This

pattern is true of all but the advanced souls, who maintain more of a balance in

choosing to be men and women. A gender preference by a majority of earthbound

souls does not mean they are unhappy the other 25 percent of the time as males or

females.

Hester is not necessarily gay or hi-sexual because of her body choice. Homosexuals

may or may not be comfortable with their anatomy as humans. When I do have a

client who is gay, they often ask if their homosexuality is the result of choosing to be

"'the wrong sex" in this life. When their sessions are over this inquiry is usually

answered.

Regardless of the circumstances which lead souls to make gender choices, this

decision was made before arriving on Earth. Sometimes I find that gay people have

chosen in advance of their current lives to experiment with a sex that was seldom

used in former lives.

Being gay carries a sexual stigma in our society which presents a more difficult road

in life. When this road is chosen by one of my clients, it can usually be traced to a

karmic need to accelerate personal understanding of the complex differences in

gender identity as related to certain events in their past. Case 13 chose to be a

woman in this life to try and get over the stumbling blocks experienced as Ross

Feldon.

Would Hester have benefited from knowing about her past as Ross from birth

rather than having to wait over thirty years and undergo hypnosis? Having no

conscious memory of our former existences is called amnesia. This human condition

is perplexing to people attracted to reincarnation. Why should we have to grope

around in life trying to figure out who we are and what we are supposed to do and

wondering if some spiritual divinity really cares about us?

From-

Journey of Souls- Michael Newton