Sports betting with HDR Unit

Tron1

Has any HDR user had success with sports betting after they come back after a jump? I've been having alot lately. I had one visit from the so called min to tell me to stop betting . I kid you not. I even got a job offer in the American Hockey League for knowing every line change for my niece's opposing team which we were susposed to get blown out 10 -0 from news reports. We only lost 2 to 1. Mid 2nd intermission I went over to the coach of my niece's team told him watch for signs for extra line changes. Scouts saw it on TV. I even relayed to the tv station. My brother helped them understand. Basically has anyone changed a sports event like that. I did all this from inside a crown of 4,000. I got yelled at by a cop. I didn't say a word but he watched me like a hawk so I gave out signals to the coach and brother. I never got caught. I have used the HDR for lottery scratch tickets and out comes 3k the following week. After putting a 20.00 bill in the witness well. I was broke then. My job helped and that.

alpha centauri

Has any HDR user had success with sports betting after they come back after a jump? I've been having alot lately. I had one visit from the so called min to tell me to stop betting . I kid you not. I even got a job offer in the American Hockey League for knowing every line change for my niece's opposing team which we were susposed to get blown out 10 -0 from news reports. We only lost 2 to 1. Mid 2nd intermission I went over to the coach of my niece's team told him watch for signs for extra line changes. Scouts saw it on TV. I even relayed to the tv station. My brother helped them understand. Basically has anyone changed a sports event like that. I did all this from inside a crown of 4,000. I got yelled at by a cop. I didn't say a word but he watched me like a hawk so I gave out signals to the coach and brother. I never got caught. I have used the HDR for lottery scratch tickets and out comes 3k the following week. After putting a 20.00 bill in the witness well. I was broke then. My job helped and that.
Sorry for the stupid question:
Is the American Hockey League the Ice Hockey League? Or do they play hockey?
This one:

Why dont you post something on paranomalis before it happens?

The sport that is most interesting to the world is usually football (soccer). Can you make predicitions about the Champions League winner, the winner of the world cup etc.?

Of course, those things are probabilities.
I dont want to ask too much. You should also be off the grid of secret services in the case you can time travel.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't discount anyone's experience with a knee jerk reaction (And I'm not suggesting anyone did)

I think Tron very well could be telling the truth about all of this stuff.

TimeFlipper

I don't discount anyone's experience with a knee jerk reaction (And I'm not suggesting anyone did)

I think Tron very well could be telling the truth about all of this stuff.

Tron has had many chances to "prove" that he is a genuine time-traveller in other postings of his...Unfortunately for Tron, he has done nothing that could be considered as worthy of proof, he just keeps on saying things such as, iam the real deal, or that my mother father and grandparents can prove iam a real time-traveller...He is another very sad case of attention seeking, and has disappointed people who wanted very much to believe in him. (He has NOT disappointed myself, I must hasten to add...I never believed him!!)..