Sports betting with HDR Unit

TimeFlipper

You are all full of shit when you say you can't see anything obviously it's a pyramid in disree. Because there are 3 or 4 different angles of it plus 3 moons in the back. Study it. Take your time to adjust your eyes.

There are no visible Moons in your picture, there is however a portion of light showing at the top, that is more than likely an electric light bulb in your own bedroom...This picture is taken from the link you left us...If you think I have altered it, would you please show us the picture that you claimed has 3 Suns showing on it, because no other member can see those 3 Moons either :LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

There are no visible Moons in your picture, there is however a portion of light showing at the top, that is more than likely an electric light bulb in your own bedroom...This picture is taken from the link you left us...If you think I have altered it, would you please show us the picture that you claimed has 3 Suns showing on it, because no other member can see those 3 Moons either :LOL:..

View attachment 9528
why not an hd picture? I can see symbols but what do they mean?

Tron1

You just don't believe it. I can see it too the 3 letters read G O D. I have very very good eyes and I'm extremely smart. I don't need b.s.. I'm not handing out b.s. your giving it back because you think your right.
My rooms light is not like that and it's too high up for that. Im not a midget. I'm over 6 feet tall. So that is out of the question. I'm showing you this now your debunking or trying to because you got nothing better to do. There's no other pics to match these one's at all. I never fixed them in any way. They are genuine.
Im not defending myself im telling the truth. You all got your heads up your dark side rear end. Trying to show you. I'll take pictures of my room and show them.

dimension-1hacker

You just don't believe it. I can see it too the 3 letters read G O D. I have very very good eyes and I'm extremely smart. I don't need b.s.. I'm not handing out b.s. your giving it back because you think your right.
My rooms light is not like that and it's too high up for that. Im not a midget. I'm over 6 feet tall. So that is out of the question. I'm showing you this now your debunking or trying to because you got nothing better to do. There's no other pics to match these one's at all. I never fixed them in any way. They are genuine.
Im not defending myself im telling the truth. You all got your heads up your dark side rear end. Trying to show you. I'll take pictures of my room and show them.
pictures that prove something, at least to me, based off my senses the picture is blurry and pixelated, 1000hd next time not under 50px.

do not know

dimension-1hacker

View attachment 9528

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

can see a person. a group of people smaller. can see characters though out the picture making up both.

see over seven people each smaller then the bigger one, suit, almost whole picture, I think the first time four or five, every few seconds the faces changed. Not my mind, completely new, detail, beautifull, not from any sci fi movie I have watched. Interesting.

the type of people I would befriend in the future, time traveler, perhaps not computer hacker

seeing many more, changing faces a bit now, inbetween and abit after some like zombies but not. Interesting

I am a genius

TimeFlipper

Temper Temper, chill out :D..
So the 3 Moons you quoted now turn out to be 3 letters that spell out G O D.

FYI, i never said YOU fixed (Altered) anything...I said if you believe that Me the TimeFlipper, altered the photograph of yours i posted, then please show us the original photo that you took showing the 3 moons..