Sports future betting

Tron1

I've been noticing sports games are getting rigged because people are losing money then getting it back break even. Others are not so lucky. I've seen stuff developed in the future. Betting was legalized. It was popular so they legalized it. XFL NFL and CFL made spots in the stadium to bet. NBA and NHL with MLB did not. Both idiots will pass on Biden and Trump. Harris will come in. I do not know the date.

I've been noticing sports games are getting rigged because people are losing money then getting it back break even. Others are not so lucky. I've seen stuff developed in the future. Betting was legalized. It was popular so they legalized it. XFL NFL and CFL made spots in the stadium to bet. NBA and NHL with MLB did not. Both idiots will pass on Biden and Trump. Harris will come in. I do not know the date.

Let me explain why this is an obvious lie.

Betting of any kind would never be legalized for time travelers for one reason, and one reason alone.

Let’s say a bright mind like Newton, Einstein, or Tesla had a run of bad luck and needed money to do their research. They go gambling and win big. A wild time traveler appears and takes that win from them, and they never developed the cutting edge ideas and technology they otherwise would have.

CONGRATS, they broke time. And it doesn’t even have to be a scientist. It could be an artist who influenced other people who in turn changed the world when without that person having the money to pursue art successfully, those changes wouldn’t occur. It could be any number of influences the money won from the bet might erase and cause time to be rewritten. Donations to cures, anything.

Therefore, if time travel is ever ACTUALLY developed, betting would NEVER be legal.

Tron1

Ah but if it ever comes out wouldntthey just let someone else do their betting for them if they know what they are doing?

Ah but if it ever comes out wouldntthey just let someone else do their betting for them if they know what they are doing?

Uhm, no. The money is still being stolen from the person who was supposed to have won it, which again, would break time.

Unless you are saying a time traveler would place a bet in the name of the person who would have won and then gave that person the money, in which case making the bet at all would be pointless.

Therefore, it would never be legal.

The_Ruffneck

If they are coming from the future there would be technology good enough to easily recreate current day notes and coins.You wouldn't need to gamble with bets to make money, just use counterfeit reproductions.