Sports News

TnWatchdog

Post here any wild sports plays and or bloopers, either current or vintage ones. I never get tired of watching them so post away the ones that excited you or yo mama.

TnWatchdog

Miami wasn't that lucky in 1984 as Boston College beat them on a final play...a hail Mary. I was watching that game and remember it well.

TnWatchdog

Post here any wild sports plays and or bloopers, either current or vintage ones. I never get tired of watching them so post away the ones that excited you or yo mama.

The play still stands and Miami still won but today they reported that two officials were suspended for two games as on one lateral the player's knee was clearly on the ground... meaning end of play. Oh well, maybe an asterick on the greatest play.

TnWatchdog

Last play wins again. I fell asleep at half time and Detroit had a 20-0 lead over Greenbay...only to loose. Are there any happy cheese heads out there or upset Lions fans?

TimeFlipper

This should get Dawg going lol ;) These are a group of Liverpool UK students, doing naked rugby (and they can actually play the game!) They are putting photos onto a calender to help raise money for Womens Awareness Of Breast Cancer...Ladt year they raised £2000 for the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Charity (DMD)..they are hoping to "raise" more this year ;):rolleyes::D

TimeFlipper

This should get Dawg going lol ;) These are a group of Liverpool UK students, doing naked rugby (and they can actually play the game!) They are putting photos onto a calender to help raise money for Womens Awareness Of Breast Cancer...Ladt year they raised £2000 for the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Charity (DMD)..they are hoping to "raise" more this year ;):rolleyes::D
Liverpool-Universitys-womens-rugby-teams-new-2016-calender.jpg

TnWatchdog

I would say this guy has celebrity status at his High School...the girls are after him and the boys are all envious. Hear the OMG in the background.