SRV (Scientific Remote Viewing)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Since I feel that my previous threads related to ET contact have run their course, I thought I'd start a completely new thread.

Many times I have come across something called SRV, an abbreviation for Scientific Remote Viewing. I recently saw a segment of an Ancient Aliens series that focused on SRV, and it related to contacting UFOs/ETs. From what I gather, SRV can be accomplished by focusing on a certain series of numbers, a different one for a different location or purpose.

I'm curious now as to if any of you members think it's a good idea to use SRV as a part of my meditation process. I've been meditating every day since August 23rd of this year, starting with 10 minutes, then progressing to 15, and from there progressing to 20. After a few more days of 20 minutes, I'm going to bump up my meditation time to 25. Am I on the right track? If you don't think so, is it better to gradually increase meditation time, look into SRV, or do a combination of both?

@TimeFlipper, @Einstein, or anyone else - Do you have any questions, comments, etc.?

Doc 05

Zenith
Check out the International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA)
It's worth paying the $100.00 membership just to get access to all the declassified files and back issues.

TimeFlipper

Since I feel that my previous threads related to ET contact have run their course, I thought I'd start a completely new thread.

Many times I have come across something called SRV, an abbreviation for Scientific Remote Viewing. I recently saw a segment of an Ancient Aliens series that focused on SRV, and it related to contacting UFOs/ETs. From what I gather, SRV can be accomplished by focusing on a certain series of numbers, a different one for a different location or purpose.

I'm curious now as to if any of you members think it's a good idea to use SRV as a part of my meditation process. I've been meditating every day since August 23rd of this year, starting with 10 minutes, then progressing to 15, and from there progressing to 20. After a few more days of 20 minutes, I'm going to bump up my meditation time to 25. Am I on the right track? If you don't think so, is it better to gradually increase meditation time, look into SRV, or do a combination of both?

@TimeFlipper, @Einstein, or anyone else - Do you have any questions, comments, etc.?

Patience ;) :D..

TheMedic2001

I guess you could try drinking some nice tea to relax youeself before your meditation and see if that helps.

Tek

Hi,
I've been here before on a different name but it seems I've lost that email address a long time ago, so I had to register for a new account. Anyways, in response to your statement about SRVs.. Umm.. I personally think it's dangerous to be doing something like this. It attracts attention from certain entities and I've been watching a lot of news about certain people being attacked by these things... They're doing Yogi and stuff like that.. remote viewing, etc.. have any of you encountered such entities in your meditation process?

Wind7

Staff
Hi,
I've been here before on a different name but it seems I've lost that email address a long time ago, so I had to register for a new account. Anyways, in response to your statement about SRVs.. Umm.. I personally think it's dangerous to be doing something like this. It attracts attention from certain entities and I've been watching a lot of news about certain people being attacked by these things... They're doing Yogi and stuff like that.. remote viewing, etc.. have any of you encountered such entities in your meditation process?

News?

Do you have a source or link you can share?

I have experienced this sort of thing in the past, not cool!

Tek

News?

Do you have a source or link you can share?

I have experienced this sort of thing in the past, not cool!
Yea.. look up Erin Valenti...previous CEO of Tinker Ventures... a good example..