star came shooting from the sky right over my head as something was running at me through the leafs at night while camping

mindreadingkills

One night i was camping trying to get off the grid after my mindreading attack happened and i survived i had my dog in one arm iheard something walking through the leafs at night time i said whose there it started running at me loud steps through the leafs then a star came shooting out of the sky right over my head where i was the lake lit up bright i was on one knee getting my knife putting my dog down then i lit a couple fires then 2 helicopters flew over one after another one was orange they was looking for what came out the sky that night

OakFieldAlienz444

Despite the run-on sentence there----I don't dismiss your story. Did you get a look at what was chasing you?
Do you think it was an alien? Was it fast?

mindreadingkills

Despite the run-on sentence there----I don't dismiss your story. Did you get a look at what was chasing you?
Do you think it was an alien? Was it fast?
it wasnt chasing me i didnt run i stayed there and lit a couple fires when the helicopters hovered over looking for what came out of the sky thats when i left the shocking part something was protecting me out there with that star i like to think it was god