Star Trek etc

start at edge

:)
Hi Edgy!

Of course anything Star Wars is perfectly fine. Really it is getting difficult to find proper Star Trek material, and I don't want to post so many Dave Cullen videos. His "Lucky Charms" accent really starts to get on my nerves after a while...
Everything is fine … and it is natural after all, when we think at what time-span Star Trek and Star Wars had stretched. I watched Star Trek and I liked it very much, but Star Wars became a worldwide phenomenon and at the top of pop culture for a reason (also, a defining reason was probably budget).

Bones McCoy

Everything is fine … and it is natural after all, when we think at what time-span Star Trek and Star Wars had stretched. I watched Star Trek and I liked it very much, but Star Wars became a worldwide phenomenon and at the top of pop culture for a reason (also, a defining reason was probably budget).
And (this is crucial) the world must be ready.
The Beatles could only become a global cultural event because there were tens of millions of young people waiting for something new and exciting to go completely ga-ga over. Similarly in the summer of 1977, when Hollywood movies and pop culture generally had become crass and slick and cynical, there were tens of millions of young people ready to fall in love with the purity of an old-fashioned, good vs evil fairy tale epic.

Bones McCoy

playingcards01.jpg