Stargate Portal found under Ziggurat in Iraq

TimeFlipper

I thought it was about time i posted a video of the Moon Landing hoaxes, this video shows even more of them than previous video`s on You Tube..

I have always found it strange that in the 2 years and 5 months that ive been on Paranormalis, its only me thats ever brought up the hoax moon landings, and i think this is my first video of them :D

TimeFlipper

I also put another request for members to make comments on the faked moon landings, which only Einstein replied to..
Now only Metal Micky, oops i meant MataMatrix has responded on this thread....
Iam really starting to think 99% of our members have an irrational fear of replying to my postings on the fake moon landings, even the Paranormalis Admins dont reply to them....I dont care if you disagree with me, just let me know what you think (y)
And thank you @MetaMatrix for your reply, even though you never said if you believe or disbelieve in those stories :D

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I also put another request for members to make comments on the faked moon landings, which only Einstein replied to..
Iam really starting to think 99% of our members have an irrational fear of replying to my postings on the fake moon landings, even the Paranormalis Admins dont reply to them....I dont care if you disagree with me, just let me know what you think (y)
And thank you @MetaMatrix for your reply, even though you never said if you believe or disbelieve in those stories :D
I am surprised on how you remembered Metal Micky once you see my name, hahaha!

TimeFlipper

I am surprised on how you remembered Metal Micky once you see my name, hahaha!

I mentioned it to you last month if you recall...and yes everytime i still see a posting from you, i think about Metal Mickey from the Ashes To Ashes TV shows (y)

heka2015

I thought it was about time i posted a video of the Moon Landing hoaxes, this video shows even more of them than previous video`s on You Tube..

I have always found it strange that in the 2 years and 5 months that ive been on Paranormalis, its only me thats ever brought up the hoax moon landings, and i think this is my first video of them :D

That is just funny @TimeFlipper
I knew that video looks familiar.
An earlier version I posted on CuriousCosmos 2 years ago.
https://oldforum.curiouscosmos.com/...on-earth-is-this-all-about.15571/#post-174617
Should be the same, one drags behind 2 seconds.

The sounds in the video are astonishing.
Some parts are exceptional, but as long as we can't see raw data analysing the original tapes...
I still have the habit of needing the ultimate 100% observational proof to believe in something, or at least thinking i have it, to take stuff like this into account in real life decisions.
Though, most of the time, 80% of proof (my personal of course call it hekascale ;-) ) does quite well in most of my life situations.

In respect of the (Fake-)Moon Landing Videos neither one side nor the other comes up with irrefutable proof.
I believe they have been to the moon for instance, BUT I have the feeling they didn't do it when they say they have done it.
There would be plenty of reasons to fake this.
Global politics of war, domination and ressource protection being my favorites.
I sure do accept that there is a mirror on the moon and it got there by human hand.

I, personally, do not understand why we have not started populating the lunar surface yet or using its ressources including its tactical position in space.
Insane to think there isn't any world goverment doing something in secret.