Starseed Symptoms due to Awakening & DNA Activation-Part-1

Kazper

GRADUATE
I have Posted about myself having A bad headache, which is one headache all in my head, then to my surprise I have found something that once again my mind was blown.

Before I post the "Symptoms" , I want to state that what is going on with me is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% accurate and you will have to go by your enlightenment and own experiences.

I am not trying to teach information , I am only sharing my experience and have nothing to gain by doing so.

I am in touch so much, enlightened beyond belief but consider myself not even 0.00001% of 1%
fully comprehensible of understanding much of what I really need to still understand as I am living day to day of overwhelming information that my inner self being is receiving and I do not know where billions of terabyte of information / data is actually originating.

Even the way I am writing this, is not the same person I was in March of 2017.

The headache I have was not all that is not is happening as part-2 will disclose.

I was skeptical and scared shitless [color-blue](sorry for the word but it Is words like these I need to get my message across) About[/color].

After posting all these findings, I will go back to "A little about myself " for a complete more detailed self. I will explain how this has all come to me in the year 2000 between August and October, Which is the periods of time that always seem to have effects on me such as life changing events.
Than You for taking the time to read this and the other post.

When I awoke today , I was already told to release this information that I was about to receive.

So here we go.......SEE "Starseed Symptoms due to Awakening & DNA Activation-Part-2" for the beginning of what I did not even know what to share yet because I hadn't know yet.
TY