STAY AWAY from those vaccinated

lamdo263

The file you left for us cannot be viewed, and still no evidence from any Eugenics company :fp:..
Did it ever occur to you that I am the genetics company? Eugenics implies a war. I'm on parole here on Earth, so a eugenics war, is kind of forbidden to me. It's predicted by your movies and entertainment, but this is one of the most horrible kinds of war that you can get into.
This Star Trek pretty much says something about it. I wonder if it will ever occur?

start at edge

I see … and that is absolutely true (anything and everything costs and takes time), so I will rephrase:
  1. If I want to buy a mask, how much money would that cost?
  2. If I want to make a covid19 test, how much money would that cost?
  3. If I want to take a vaccine, how much money would that cost?

start at edge

What I find at great interest now for us people is the immediate type of thinking, understanding and action, that being the reason why the questions I have are just on that level. In this very moment I do not care about crocodiles or lizards or about what they want (they already have lost anyway), as for me it is obvious that if they are out there they want nothing good for us … because if they were, they would have provided the proper solution to OUR problems (covid19 being only one of them). This also makes me think that if they are out there, they are definitely against us and some of OUR problems (maybe all of them) are created by them, which makes them enemies, makes then evil, makes them the intruders … so I won’t talk about these issues, instead I try to have an approach to what is really important and urgent. Here is another question I would love to have the answer to:
Can anyone explain scientifically, for example, what happens if (when) someone contacts the virus and has a strong enough immunity system to have the antibodies developed in the most natural way (inside the body, on its own) and afterwards gets the vaccine in addition?
My specialized knowledge is not at such high level, yet I guess that this would be pretty bad for the body … it would totally confuse the strong organism that was able to fight the virus by itself (NATURE), by an additional component that was thought out and developed by pharmaceutical industry (HUMANS). If NATURE would have not been much better at this than HUMANS, we would not have existed, NATURAL evolution would not have permitted us to reach to this point. I did not see or hear anything about this specific situation and I think it is important to know, otherwise those who already had the covid19 would expose themselves to something uncharted and unstudied yet, by letting themselves “vaccinated” with something that is obviously NOT a vaccine, something that is very dangerous anyway.

start at edge

^-- I remember you posted that question some time ago – here
Till now it seems that nobody answered yet (or maybe there is an answer in some posting in the depth of the site … I’ll try a search), I would be also interested to know.

lamdo263

Replies to
Can anyone explain scientifically, for example, what happens if (when) someone contacts the virus and has a strong enough immunity system to have the antibodies developed in the most natural way (inside the body, on its own) and afterwards gets the vaccine in addition?
You're starting to smell the difference, the finer points of what's going on.* Remember now, this is a three phase specialized virus that is thought to have some factorial abilities in its laboratory based makings. Most of us have already breathed in covid, which is indicated in two types of virus that came out of the Wuhan WIV level four facility. So what probably a strong suit here, is phlegm from the throat, mixed by poking into the flesh on an arm till a circle is formed.

The reason why this works, is at this stage all the body is asking of the entry address when you do the poke, is "What's inside of you", to the virus. The skin has already the best systems of disseminating pathogens, so if you help out a little and show the body what's what, by using a layer of iodine, that is colored, then the body's autoimmune system can see what's going on in covid much much better.

If you do an internal vaccine injection into the body, the bodies' autoimmune system must look for and decide what it's going to go, in all these backwaters and eddies in the body, not even sure of what it's doing. These differences is probably why this doctor died, mainly because all humans are not the same and uniform in their makings.

Start at the edge, you've got good common sense and it shows in this thread. *I'm not knocking the anti covid vaccine, but more than likely five years from now, one will have to plan counter-organ failure strategies. Might be helpful if you know kind aliens from space, because they're the only ones that I know have the abilities to counter organ failure.

start at edge

Replies to
You're starting to smell the difference, the finer points of what's going on.* Remember now, this is a three phase specialized virus that is thought to have some factorial abilities in its laboratory based makings. Most of us have already breathed in covid, which is indicated in two types of virus that came out of the Wuhan WIV level four facility. So what probably a strong suit here, is phlegm from the throat, mixed by poking into the flesh on an arm till a circle is formed.

The reason why this works, is at this stage all the body is asking of the entry address when you do the poke, is "What's inside of you", to the virus. The skin has already the best systems of disseminating pathogens, so if you help out a little and show the body what's what, by using a layer of iodine, that is colored, then the body's autoimmune system can see what's going on in covid much much better.

If you do an internal vaccine injection into the body, the bodies' autoimmune system must look for and decide what it's going to go, in all these backwaters and eddies in the body, not even sure of what it's doing. These differences is probably why this doctor died, mainly because all humans are not the same and uniform in their makings.

Start at the edge, you've got good common sense and it shows in this thread. *I'm not knocking the anti covid vaccine, but more than likely five years from now, one will have to plan counter-organ failure strategies. Might be helpful if you know kind aliens from space, because they're the only ones that I know have the abilities to counter organ failure.
Your 5 years estimation is very optimistic. I think we should prepare much sooner for the worst.
In Norway 23 people just died right after vaccination … have a look:

(today’s news / January-16-2021)

Norwegian authorities reported about 60.000 infection cases and about 500 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic ... and after the vaccination started, 23 people already died in a matter of days.
Most alarming is that it starts to be on the news. When even the news are showing such aspects, one can safely multiply the whole thing by at least 100.

Last edited: