STAY AWAY from those vaccinated

steven chiverton

so i saw it one the news today the 17-7-2021 so 13 people died in norway from the inoculation they say its because they are to old and frail so it dident work on the old and frail

start at edge

Actually, there were 23 people, I saw that number from other sources too and also on the news. From my point of view, there were 23 people – from others point of view there were old people … there is a significant difference in approach here (at least this is how I see it). The guilty ones say those people died because they were old – I say they died because they were vaccinated … I wish (especially the guilty ones wish) I could be proven wrong, but that proof could have been brought ONLY if those people would have NOT been vaccinated. I am convinced that if they wouldn’t have taken the vaccine, those people would still be alive as we speak. The guilty ones got so desperate that they are trying to do everything possible to keep such information away from and out of the news and it will be crystal clear now which of the news they (still) own – but they will never own us THE PEOPLE.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its amazing it made the light of day instead of being swept under the carpet.

What was the vaccine manufacturer?

TimeFlipper

What about the Astra-Zeneca/Oxford Covid-19 vaccine produced and manufactured in the UK, NOT the Pfizer vaccine, Does any member have any thoughts on this? :unsure:..