Stealing money in the future and returning it in the past.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
What is Space-Time?
Einstein said: Space and Time are not really separate.
Space-Time is like a fabric weaving together Space and Time.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein, TimeFlipper, anyone else have any further comments on Einstein's gold,
I would love to hear if anyone has further thoughts on the same subject.

tflofasho

Can't be done: a number is going to be added to the system that doesn't exist, and that's going to cause some crazy unknown changes, like an ugly overlap crash that will be sent to the present future and thus making the past the future and the future past, thus making both sides completely pulled apart and fade off in the future cuz of it. That will kill the entire organized time plane as we all know it cuz of it. No joke and no lie, trust me. It's literally like some Fight Club shit IF you do that crazy ass shit, that's the complete honest truth right there.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
When you do time travel, do you really go to a different dimension, or do you just change your own dimension? We can't assume just because you change something in your dimension, you'll go back to a different dimension where it never X never happened or Z did happen, you might, actually be in the same dimension, just with these changes, in which case, the amount of gold each time will always be 100%. After all, the theory that we are not the only dimension is a very flawed theory. It doesn't really have any real proof behind it. So, i think Einstein's idea would work, it is cloning, and it does artificially create a supply of gold. Because if I am correct (which I might not be), he never really does travel to a different dimension where the gold is 50% gold or 33.3% gold. He stays in his dimension, just with the changes.