Steven Gibbs: 1997 Time Travel Catalog

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here is another document professor Opmmur was kind enough to send me so that I can share it with you guys. :)

It's a 3.6 Mb PDF file.

It contains a few pages of info about the HDR.

I still have other documents to post as planned. I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks and I somehow forgot to post more of them.

Attachments

• 1997_time_travel_catalog.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

HDRKID

I spoke to him today. He says that the duplicator machine he had broke down and he plans to stop making tapes. This really is sad to hear, but there you go. Inventor does not like technology and refuses to use a computer which to me is curious. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Here is another document professor Opmmur was kind enough to send me, so that I can share it with you guys. :)

It's a 3.6 Mb PDF file.
Click here to view the 1997 Time Travel Catalog file.

It contains a few pages of info about the HDR.

I still have other documents to post as planned. I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks and I somehow forgot to post more of them.
I think it;s the same one available on Gibbs site

Samstwitch

What disappointed me about Jesse's episode on Time Travel is that no one had the nerve to try out the HDR . Of course, I wouldn't have had the nerve either. :eek:

Himalayan Hermit

People selling the HDR.

HDR from Steven Gibbs $360 (785) 640-3565

HDR - old version $500 http://www.espionage-store.com/secret/time.html

Four Dial HDR $680 HDR 2nd Generation_HDR time travel Astral OBE

Six Dial HDR price ??? Our machines so far

Future Horizons use to sell an HDR for $560, but they are gone.
Here is Jesse Ventura with an HDR.

Steven Gibbs says that HDRs made and old by other parties will be expensive and won't work.
Also, I see that Hdr Obe Astral Time Travel General Tips and Resources has come around all of a sudden.

I would like to point out that the website owned by Steven Gibbs is HDR Enterprises and http://www.hdrenterprises.com is some other site that is full of content, which is not very legible, I'm afraid. I still have to go through the site.

The last link you shared belongs to Dr Z - who has been absent from this site for a very long time. Last May, we hosted a time travel chat event where he was the guest and it was a very knowledgeable session. I have not seen him since then and I also can't find his ID on this site. I don't think he sells like others. His was a purely experimental design where he achieved some weird results and time skips.

Num- can you see if Dr Z has made his ID inactive?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dr z (deadz74) posted a few messages in May 2013. He didn't visit since. He didn't appear recently on Time Chatter either.

His time machine design sure had similarities with the HDR. I know that he built several of them. I can't remember though if he was selling them, or taking orders back then.

I'd be curious to know how much he ask for the device compared to Mr Gibbs.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Dr. Z appears to be a very interesting individual, but I don't believe he has any concrete basis behind his claims. I think were we to have the opportunity to observe his experiments, we would find that his experiences are likely the cause of well-known and ordinary physics.

Himalayan Hermit

Dr z (deadz74) posted a few messages in May 2013. He didn't visit since. He didn't appear recently on Time Chatter either.

His time machine design sure had similarities with the HDR. I know that he built several of them. I can't remember though if he was selling them, or taking orders back then.

I'd be curious to know how much he ask for the device compared to Mr Gibbs.

Ok awesome. I just couldn't remember his UID so I kept searching by "Dr Z". Regardless of anything, he definitely had interesting things to say.

Himalayan Hermit

Here is a story of a scientist who bought an HDR for time travel, and he used a grant even.
My Very Own Hyper Dimensional Resonator | Mysterious Universe

Interesting story here. Thanks for sharing the Link. If I had to make my mind, I would also agree that HDR is like a pendulum. It has to be used and tuned over and over to be aligned with your self - hence the results once you start using it would come 1/10 may be - where most of the users would make up their mind right there and call it a fraudulent device.