Steven Gibbs HDR as radionics machine

Juan Lozano

Years did cells adapted to one of models Steven Gibbs HDR. As time machine fart not say much, but as radionics instrument is very interesting. Using it directly to the person or strange produce lucid dream, we tested had 5 people and all curious dream that night. This is the link to my blog where I put schemes: Mente, energía y máquinas: Construcción de máquina radiónica tipo HDR
From the point of view of radionics design, Gibbs brings new concepts. Such as the use of diodes and the combination coils with scalars. I leave some photos:
HDR_01.png HDR_02.png

Attachments

• HDR01 Esquema.png
    HDR01 Esquema.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 17

TimeFlipper

This is another take on a Radionics machine by Preston Nichols..
@Classicalfan626 You might remember when i told youabout Alfred Fiedler and his orchestra playing Swan Lake and its association with The Montauk Project and time-travel :)

TimeFlipper

@It's OK. I knew it was Arthur, but it was an honest mistake. ;)
I believe that at the time of my posting i must have have been reading about King Alfred The Great and how he burnt his cakes lol :LOL:..
When you have the full version of Swan Lake, all you will need is a small Delta T Antenna like mine plus a full White Noise source and you might just be able to warp time ;)