Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, has anyone learned by now that if ya buy a time travel machine on eBay,chances are that it won't work, is made from cardboard, and any simpleton can make one? Look ppl, we all want to travel thru time, but guess what......eBay aint the way. You are better off talking to the can of Chef Boyardee ravioli in your cupboard. I get really affronted when I read that someone has been duped into buying another carbon copy of someones imagination. While i do believe in time travel (J.T, Marty McFly, etc) it just seems to me like a waste of reality to spend cash on hoaxes. Look for 500 bucks I will sell ya the penny that Christopher Reeve used in the movie "Somewhere in Time" I guarantee that it will work....and make all your dreams come true.

phase12

Originally posted by OllyB@Dec 25 2004, 01:07 PM

However there are some people that swear blind the dials are the most important components.

Perhaps if the US let out what they know about radionic theory (which is most likely the whole story), instead of holding it back and making stupid public laws against it....We might find out.

wishful thinking though.

with regard to the ebay guy. I agree its good that more public figures are selling them. I wouldn't buy it myself, however. You really don't know the guy behind it or his integrity/motivation.

Well, after having looked at the self-tuning radionics unit I have internally, I can definitely say it is not your typical radionics box. I'm going to see if I can reverse engineer this thing into a self-tuning HDR, if for nothing else, it should be fun. I'll post pics and results if I ever get around to it.... there are just too many things going on right now.

OllyB

according to steven gibbs, any radionics unit has the potential to TT. Only you'd have to modify it to produce a similar field to the HDR.

Theres also something about the HDR set up that means it has certain 'memory' which to quote someone else that spoke to me, gives it the effect of a 'boomerang'. When you travel, on the swing back - you return back to the point of origin.

Steven gibbs also says to be aware that when you return it may not be on the exact spot you went from. Ley-lines etc move around alot. Sometimes you may be 2 miles or more away from you original start point.

You may want to be careful with regular radionics units. They aren't quite the same.

You might be fine, however. good luck.

fluxwarp

:lol: The hdr is a hoax!!I can easily demonstrate the so called "temporal effect" with a simple coil of wire!
Originally posted by phase12@Dec 19 2004, 12:02 PM
I saw this some sort of 4 dial custom HDR unit on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Does anyone know the origins of the machine? I'm just really curious if this is an example of something someone conjurred up themselves or was pre-built.

Oh, and there is that nifty clock video link in there too. :dry:

HDRKID

I don't know what you are talking about, it took me hours to find the right rate to get the clock to move.

In fact, the other people using HDRs have been able to replicate the effect.

There are some videos of the HDR making a clock move at
http://wwwinfoworld.com

fluxwarp

:D would you like me to tell you how to get the same effect without an hdr?
Originally posted by hdrkid@Jan 5 2005, 12:46 PM
I don't know what you are talking about, it took me hours to find the right rate to get the clock to move.

In fact, the other people using HDRs have been able to replicate the effect.

There are some videos of the HDR making a clock move at
http://wwwinfoworld.com

OllyB

The HDR has a caduceus coil. You should read about caduceus coils. I can't be bothered to tell you. If i did, the chances are because it is me, your mind would be shut to it.

Regarding the clocks.

I also have this on tape. Heavy E.M. don't usually rotate hands. they usually lock them, like there frozen. There are also anomolies with Quartz based clocks. Quartz crystals vibrate at 7.8MZ wich is also a time harmonc frequency.

Besides,

Clocks and HDRs are not interesting. Its the rest that is why the interesting stuff lies.

kind regards,
Olly

Bitmaster

Re: 4 Dial HDR Unit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"OllyB\")</div>
Quartz crystals vibrate at 7.8MZ wich is also a time harmonc frequency. [/b]

:blink: As far as I know, crystals you find in clocks are oscillating at 32,7680 kHz.

edit: sorry, I was thinking of another type of crystal...

HDRKID

I believe that the person building the four dial HDR is Ormus Solis. Not sure, but with four dials the HDR should be more accurate due to better tuning.

It is no fun going forward to the near future and ending up on a timeline packed full of extreme goths. People so goth that they look like they are already dead. You see the halls full of "living dead" and the girls all wear black lipstick and makeup that makes them look sickly and pale like a ghost.

Sorry, but I cannot use the current Steven Gibbs HDR to travel to our direct future due to the way that Steven Gibbs crafted the caduceus coils .

Perhaps using a different caduceus coil winding the HDR could be used to go to our direct future.

Arez

erm how does it work because u need a quarts. and no mater how strong the current is it will come out at the same frequency so there is no real point. thats why we use crystal technology all the time