Steven Gibbs Interview from Coast to Coast

Himalayan Hermit

Steven Gibbs did a few interviews but the most popular are:
1997, Art Bell
2004, Noory
2008, Noory

Other than this there are a few on not-so-popular radio shows that are also available on the net. Over the years, I have downloaded them and they are still a treat to listen to with Art Bell from 97 being the best. I think he went back on C2C with Art Bell, but I could never find a copy of it. There used to be a site called The Vault (old timers would know) that used to host all of the recordings of C2C AM Shows (since they are paid), but the site was taken down many yrs ago.

NaturalPhilosopher

1997, Art Bell
2004, Noory
2008, Noory

Other than this there are a few on not-so-popular radio shows that are also available on the net. Over the years, I have downloaded them and they are still a treat to listen to with Art Bell from 97 being the best. I think he went back on C2C with Art Bell, but I could never find a copy of it. There used to be a site called The Vault (old timers would know) that used to host all of the recordings of C2C AM Shows (since they are paid), but the site was taken down many yrs ago.
missed one from 2000 with an art bell replacement when art was on vacation

Thunderbird

I have a audio copy of the Art Bell show Steve Gibbs 1997, but it's 181 mb. I am a new member not sure if I am allowed to upload it?

TimeFlipper

As a side note, I just discovered that every single of Interview of Steven Gibbs is now wiped from Youtube.

They are wiped because its more than likely all of the You Tubers and others who bought the Gibbs HDR never got it to work, therefore You Tube bosses got rid of all Gibbs HDR postings for fraud (n)..

FarOutThere

1997, Art Bell
2004, Noory
2008, Noory

Outside of C2CAM, what other shows does Gibbs appear on?

NaturalPhilosopher

you're missing one appearance.
was on C2CAM in 2000
gibbs sells audiocassetes of his appearance then.
wasn't with art bell or george noory, was a replacement for both.