Steven Gibbs Interview from Coast to Coast

TimeFlipper

I see he's still got tapes up on his website. I wonder how many people still have tape players :D

This is my personal 4 track Analogue Cassette Multitracker manufactured in 1985...I have tried out Digital recorders in the past, and found that analogue recordings (IMHO) are superior ;):D..

The very essence of "Digital" recordings means that not all of the sound frequencies from a source is captured, which leaves the sound lacking "warmth" :fp:..

Attachments

• DSC_0164.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 5

Trsix

I have the 2 art bell shows, all of arts shows actually. I'd like to have the noory ones with steven if someone can post or send them to me.

FarOutThere

I have the 2 art bell shows, all of arts shows actually. I'd like to have the noory ones with steven if someone can post or send them to me.

You can find them at the links on this page, easy to download.

Trsix

You can find them at the links on this page, easy to download.

Thanks for the links Far

paulyoung2

As a side note, I just discovered that every single of Interview of Steven Gibbs is now wiped from Youtube.
but of course it is.. i would never dismiss that individual.. not after what you now know about the shit you are in..
he never made big money out of this hdr.. he cant make big money out of this hdr.. and trust me i am someone who DID make very big money from the internet since its creation so i know who made what.. so he is not in for the money period..
any one who ever truly been inside what you describe as lucid dream know you pretty much know nothing at all.. and you have very little use of your brains as of the 20-21 centuries of your timeline.. and what you use of it is physical and nature and in 75 out of 100 times deceptive when it comes to the individuals who are actually running thing

something in your timeline does not add up.. the ABC is HIDDEN from you.. simple things that you should have seen by now ARE HIDDEN from you.. no hubble pointing back at earth.. no real photo of earth from space.. no nothing on the "moon" for over half a century and this is if you trust they went based on their twisted story inside a tinfoil hat passing through the belt as if it was nothing with the tin foil hat.. they arrived at "the moon" and not a single discussion about the stars around them.. not a single discussion about earth about HOME and how it looks from that platform.. no photo no nothing and they HAVE cameras on them.. they look as if they lost their whole family in the press conference.. every day they 65+ million dollars going into their pockets.. read the number again.. and not a single crap to show back for the slaves who pay this money.. only CGI .. cancelations and TIGHT cooperation with the military industrial complex.. (one in the same) right hand doesnt know what the left is doing.. compartmental to the outmost extant of the word.. to a point in 2020's it is bunch of millenial submit and conformed and unquestioning slaves

last thing you should do in a world like your own is dismissing gibbs.. the ability to "time travel" is a matter of full understanding of electricity magnetism and the matrix they operate within..

you are electricity.. this is what you are.. energy.. you carry it within physical flesh but you ARE energy!