Steven Gibbs Interviews [Complete List]

TimeFlipper

Obviously faked Gibbs sales claims of his HDRs, and still no evidence any of them work...Sadly some people believe everything they read..

Like the bible says, beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheeps clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves...Mathew 7, 15-16..
Unknown says, light travel faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until they open their mouths, or decide to type..

paulyoung2

gibbs said he makes 2 a week by hand.
been selling them at that rate since 1985(most sales are on a waitlist)

35yrs x 104 a year = 3640 units x $360 unit cost = $1,310,400
sounds like a lot until you realize that's 37k a year.

he's not swimming in cash.
if it was a scam with the claims he's making people would pay 100k per device.

like the bible says, 'you know them by their works'
lol not a chance.. i am telling you as someone who made millions from internet along the many years.. not a CHANCE .. not from hdr lol
look into my calculation this is pretty much the number give or take 50k.. but remember this is on a 35-40 years timeS period.. different eras.. no way he can live off it UNLESS family is very rich.. then anything is possible but it must be hand in hand and i just dont see it with him..

he avoid publicity.. this is one thing i notice.. and he also dont have the deal that youtube has with shills and all kinda payoffs that speaks good of him.. he would have had threads going 100 pages about the greatness of the hdr if this was the case especially NOW but i am talking all along the gazillion of years of him around.. you talk here the reagan administration for god sake lol

paulyoung2

Obviously faked Gibbs sales claims of his HDRs, and still no evidence any of them work...Sadly some people believe everything they read..

Like the bible says, beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheeps clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves...Mathew 7, 15-16..
Unknown says, light travel faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until they open their mouths, or decide to type..
the word BELIEVE/BELIEF is actually one of the most important words in the earth species vocabulary.. proabably number 1 alongside hero.. legend and faith.. now like the number 13 it is of significant importance can be both good and bad.. represents 2 sides of good vs evil.. always good vs evil

when most of your species pass on they believe in YH.. 99 out of 100 who pass on come to believe in YH upon passing and then of course you find out everything but already expired off the flesh so cant cant use it any longer..

the world/matrix works in a mysterious way.. but i can tell you that there is no evidence that you live on a ball.. nothing NOTHING shows it.. ZERO NADA and yet most humans will say they do lol.. you sit there and NEVER questioned antarctic "treaty" lol never once did you think to youselves.... damn man there are LANDS beyond antarctica .. and if you did think you let your deep state cut that "dream" off you.. which is sad.. christopher never let no one cut nothing when he sailed west.. now that is a hero/legend among your own species

back to the word 'believe' it got to come with concrete proof/evidence for something BIG and usually POSITIVE (aka GOOD PREVAILED OVER EVIL..) that happened.. this is something you are right about.. if you put this incredible word somewhere you want proof eventually.. once you got it the word should be proudly displayed for ever and ever

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

lol not a chance.. i am telling you as someone who made millions from internet along the many years.. not a CHANCE .. not from hdr lol
look into my calculation this is pretty much the number give or take 50k.. but remember this is on a 35-40 years timeS period.. different eras.. no way he can live off it UNLESS family is very rich.. then anything is possible but it must be hand in hand and i just dont see it with him..

he avoid publicity.. this is one thing i notice.. and he also dont have the deal that youtube has with shills and all kinda payoffs that speaks good of him.. he would have had threads going 100 pages about the greatness of the hdr if this was the case especially NOW but i am talking all along the gazillion of years of him around.. you talk here the reagan administration for god sake lol
this is what he said publicly. That he sold 3,000.
he started before the internet took off, all his sales are word of mouth. not hard to sell 100 a year.

TimeFlipper

HDR parts aren't free either.
You are correct, but can i also add that the componets Gibbs uses on his HDRs that are mostly potentiometers and electrolytic capacitors are obviously the cheapest money can buy....Any component in a real Time-Machine would have to be of the ultra highest quality and would only be manufactured solely for Time-Machines..

NaturalPhilosopher

the word BELIEVE/BELIEF is actually one of the most important words in the earth species vocabulary.. proabably number 1 alongside hero.. legend and faith.. now like the number 13 it is of significant importance can be both good and bad.. represents 2 sides of good vs evil.. always good vs evil

when most of your species pass on they believe in YH.. 99 out of 100 who pass on come to believe in YH upon passing and then of course you find out everything but already expired off the flesh so cant cant use it any longer..

the world/matrix works in a mysterious way.. but i can tell you that there is no evidence that you live on a ball.. nothing NOTHING shows it.. ZERO NADA and yet most humans will say they do lol.. you sit there and NEVER questioned antarctic "treaty" lol never once did you think to youselves.... damn man there are LANDS beyond antarctica .. and if you did think you let your deep state cut that "dream" off you.. which is sad.. christopher never let no one cut nothing when he sailed west.. now that is a hero/legend among your own species

back to the word 'believe' it got to come with concrete proof/evidence for something BIG and usually POSITIVE (aka GOOD PREVAILED OVER EVIL..) that happened.. this is something you are right about.. if you put this incredible word somewhere you want proof eventually.. once you got it the word should be proudly displayed for ever and ever
i got results from the hdr

paulyoung2

this is what he said publicly. That he sold 3,000.
he started before the internet took off, all his sales are word of mouth. not hard to sell 100 a year.
oh i know what he said lol but who would not say this.. i mean this is something he put time into and worked on he cant say look guys i only sold 748 pieces.. he obviously want to have some good sales like anyone who put work into something.. and yes he started long time before internet.. 10 years before the wild wild west internet of 2005..2006..2007 etc (the internet best years by the way 2005-2010) lol he really started in billy the rapist years lol but really was there working and probably selling some during reagan and papa bush years.. in the magical years of 1984-1994.. man i bet each of you guys would put 100 hdr fee to be back there right about now lol

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yep there are results gained from the HDR, especially the models fitted with the electromaget that create a wonderful amount of annoying electrical interference on TVs and Radios, i even heard a toaster kept on blowing its mains fuses when the damn thing was switched on lol..