Steven Gibbs Interviews [Complete List]

NaturalPhilosopher

oh i know what he said lol but who would not say this.. i mean this is something he put time into and worked on he cant say look guys i only sold 748 pieces.. he obviously want to have some good sales like anyone who put work into something.. and yes he started long time before internet.. 10 years before the wild wild west internet of 2005..2006..2007 etc (the internet best years by the way 2005-2010) lol he really started in billy the rapist years lol but really was there working and probably selling some during reagan and papa bush years.. in the magical years of 1984-1994.. man i bet each of you guys would put 100 hdr fee to be back there right about now lol
gibbs is an ardent catholic.
I bought an hdr, got results, why would he lie about selling more than he said?
little weird.

FarOutThere

You are correct, but can i also add that the componets Gibbs uses on his HDRs that are mostly potentiometers and electrolytic capacitors are obviously the cheapest money can buy....Any component in a real Time-Machine would have to be of the ultra highest quality and would only be manufactured solely for Time-Machines..

HDR Parts would cost at least USD $70+, depending on how picky you are about the specific components and availability.

There is no reason why time machines can't use regular high quality components. The chance of failure is already so low in most cases. Just bring spare parts. :p

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

HDR Parts would cost at least USD $70+, depending on how picky you are about the specific components and availability.

There is no reason why time machines can't use regular high quality components. The chance of failure is already so low in most cases. Just bring spare parts. :p
I totally disagree with you, potentiometers and electrolytic capacitors literally only cost a few bucks...May i suggest you go online and find out for yourself exactly how little those two components individually cost, and i suggest all other Paranormalis members to find out also, as iam NOT in the habit of making up lies that can be disproved immediately...

The only REAL Time-Machines are imho owned by the UK, US, and Russia...China are light years behind those three countries...As i said in a previous posting on here, real Time-Machines are built using only ultra high quality components specifically designed for them, thats basic common sense...

The HDR can never be classed as a Time-Machine, except in the eyes of people who sadly believe in everything they read about Steven Gibbs..
The so called good "endorsements" the HDR receives online are simply BS from friends of Steven Gibbs, none of them has provided any evidence they work...Buy one yourself or get someone to build one for you and find out..

FarOutThere

I totally disagree with you, potentiometers and electrolytic capacitors literally only cost a few bucks...May i suggest you go online and find out for yourself exactly how little those two components individually cost, and i suggest all other Paranormalis members to find out also, as iam NOT in the habit of making up lies that can be disproved immediately...

I'm lying? Dude, you are literally ignoring the parts of the HDR that cost money, and focusing on the tiny cheap components. :ROFLMAO:

Add up electromagnet costs, the wire, add up the phenolic box costs. The cost for cutting and welding, the amount of time it takes to carefully wind, drill, and put everything together. It doesn't just magically all happen. The HDR is not overpriced as far as parts and labor go, regardless of whether it works.

It's not something opinion based, it costs what it costs. I'm sure you could build a worthless piece of junk for much less if you didn't care about what parts you used, but the parts Gibbs uses are the ones you should be tallying up, not some imagined scenario.

TimeFlipper

I'm lying? Dude, you are literally ignoring the parts of the HDR that cost money, and focusing on the tiny cheap components. :ROFLMAO:

Add up electromagnet costs, the wire, add up the phenolic box costs. The cost for cutting and welding, the amount of time it takes to carefully wind, drill, and put everything together. It doesn't just magically all happen. The HDR is not overpriced as far as parts and labor go, regardless of whether it works.

It's not something opinion based, it costs what it costs. I'm sure you could build a worthless piece of junk for much less if you didn't care about what parts you used, but the parts Gibbs uses are the ones you should be tallying up, not some imagined scenario.

Judging from all the above waffling, its highly apparent you have little or no knowledge for the cost of components to build an HDR...
Lets look at typical prices for average quality components you can buy from Amazon or Ebay..

Phenolic Box, pictured below $6.29 each
Potentiometers, pictured below $2.10 each
Electrolytic Capacitors, pictured below $2.79 each
"Professionally built Horseshoe Electomagnet", pictured below $16.00 each
Enamelled Copper Wire for connecting components, pictured below and costs 40 cents per meter.

s-l225.jpg s-l300.jpg ec.jpg 71x72k6X2LL._SL1001_.jpg s-l96.jpg

FarOutThere

Judging from all the above waffling, its highly apparent you have little or no knowledge for the cost of components to build an HDR...
Lets look at typical prices for average quality components you can buy from Amazon or Ebay..

Phenolic Box, pictured below $6.29 each
Potentiometers, pictured below $2.10 each
Electrolytic Capacitors, pictured below $2.79 each
"Professionally built Horseshoe Electomagnet", pictured below $16.00 each
Enamelled Copper Wire for connecting components, pictured below and costs 40 cents per meter.

View attachment 11072 View attachment 11074 View attachment 11075 View attachment 11076 View attachment 11077

Those are not the parts Gibbs uses.
You are not building a HDR with those parts, you are building something else.

Factor in shipping and its well over $100 USD for the correct parts.

I think its funny your wire costs 40 cents a meter, that's more than I would pay.
1000 feet = 300 meters.
This is USD $120 in wire alone, and that is using YOUR quote.

Never too late to admit the HDR is a great priced time traveling machine. :p

TimeFlipper

Those are not the parts Gibbs uses.
You are not building a HDR with those parts, you are building something else.

Factor in shipping and its well over $100 USD for the correct parts.

I think its funny your wire costs 40 cents a meter, that's more than I would pay.
1000 feet = 300 meters.
This is USD $120 in wire alone, and that is using YOUR quote.

Never too late to admit the HDR is a great priced time traveling machine. :p
Can you tell me what you think the parts are that Steven Gibbs used?

FarOutThere

Can you tell me what you think the parts are that Steven Gibbs used?

I have an original HDR and have acquired identical parts, so I know all of the parts very well.

At the moment, the case is $23.28 + $6.54

Most of the smaller components used to cost ~$2-4 at radioshack but are no longer available at that price, it would take finding them on ebay, and paying a lot extra for the privilege.

The toggle switches are the cheapest part, you can get dozens from super cheap from China, and they are basically identical to the older radioshack ones.

Radioshack 22 AWG radioshack speaker wire is used to connect the components inside the box, also a lot more difficult to find now.

You could build one relatively cheap, i.e. $100, but could easily pay more if you wanted it to be perfect, with so many components harder to find now. The original blue capacitor is one of the more difficult components to find.

It's all about how seriously you want to match the Gibbs version. If I go to all the effort of building it, I'd rather just make sure I get the right parts.

If you are shipping parts overseas then multiply the price by 3. :cry:
Even tiny components on ebay cost a fortune to ship overseas now.