Steven Gibbs Interviews [Complete List]

TimeFlipper

I have an original HDR and have acquired identical parts, so I know all of the parts very well.

At the moment, the case is $23.28 + $6.54

Most of the smaller components used to cost ~$2-4 at radioshack but are no longer available at that price, it would take finding them on ebay, and paying a lot extra for the privilege.

The toggle switches are the cheapest part, you can get dozens from super cheap from China, and they are basically identical to the older radioshack ones.

Radioshack 22 AWG radioshack speaker wire is used to connect the components inside the box, also a lot more difficult to find now.

You could build one relatively cheap, i.e. $100, but could easily pay more if you wanted it to be perfect, with so many components harder to find now. The original blue capacitor is one of the more difficult components to find.

It's all about how seriously you want to match the Gibbs version. If I go to all the effort of building it, I'd rather just make sure I get the right parts.

If you are shipping parts overseas then multiply the price by 3. :cry:
Even tiny components on ebay cost a fortune to ship overseas now.
The parts list i gave you was just a quick price check on the parts used in the HDR...I think you misunderstand what you call the "right parts"... For example if a potentiometer in a circuit such as the HDR is rated at 50k ohms, thats it, the circuit says the resistance should be around 50,000 ohms...In reality those potentiometers might have resistances that range anywhere between 48,500 ohms to 51,250 ohms, as examples..

In some circuits the resistance is much more critical and the 50k ohm potentiometers would need to be spot on 50k ohms, and those would obviously be more expensive to produce (and then sell) than the cheaper basic mass produced potentiometers such as those used in the HDR...

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i tried useing my real player to download the sound cloud one with patricia ress but it dident work i wanted to download it saved so i can listen to it offline but that crappy sound cloud wont work only if you listen to it online

jiangnanah

I had several phone calls with Mr. Stven Gibbs. But China is a closed country and I don't want this technology to be known to the communist police. I'm not too smart to invent a time machine. However, I would support time machine scientists in developing this machine.

Himalayan Hermit

This is a complete list of all publicly available interviews with Steven Gibbs, the inventor of the HDR.

Coast to Coast AM Appearances

DateShowGuestsListen and Download
1997-JAN-13Coast to Coast AM w/ Art BellSteven Gibbs, Callersthe-eye.eu - Art Bell Collection
1998-MAR-09Coast to Coast AM w/ Art BellSteven Gibbs, Callersthe-eye.eu - Art Bell Collection
2000-JUN-27Coast to Coast AM w/ Mike SiegelSteven Gibbs, CallersCurrently Missing
2004-JAN-12Coast to Coast AM w/ George NoorySteven Gibbs, Callersthe-eye.eu C2CAM 2004
2008-JAN-11Coast to Coast AM w/ George NoorySteven Gibbs, Callersthe-eye.eu C2CAM 2008

Other Radio Appearances

2004-AUG-20Sherry ShrinerSteven GibbsRemoved from YouTube, can upload.
2004-DEC-11The Edge AMSteven GibbsUnable to locate, can upload.
2017-APR-24Universal Consciousness ShowAage Nost, Patricia RessSoundcloud

Videos

2003Aage Nost - Hidden TruthsSteven Gibbs, John StevensYouTube
2007Rob & BigSteven GibbsYouTube

Recent Appearances

2019-OCT-11Dr J Radio LiveSteven Gibbs, AveryYouTube
2019-NOV-05Lary Glen AndersonSteven Gibbs, AveryFacebook
2020-OCT-28Lary Glen AndersonSteven Gibbs, AveryFacebook - Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Also see

HDR Enterprises - hdrenterprises.net
HDR Users & Steven Gibbs Fans - hdrusers.com

If there are any missing, smash the reply button.
Does anyone have the Art Bell Interview from March 1998? I have only been able to find the 97 one over the years

Himalayan Hermit

jiangnanah

It's a shame that Mr. Steven Gibbs is dead. While aging is irresistible, it is a real setback. My father also had colorectal cancer in 2018, which spread to his liver and died. He was eventually cremated. I hope someone will invent a time machine, travel back in time, and change history. Save Steven Gibbs. It's a collective effort.