steven gibbs time reports

Pegii

This is so old that it doesn't work. I tried to pay for it but it rejected my card.

steven chiverton

This is so old that it doesn't work. I tried to pay for it but it rejected my card.
i've had no problems it accepts my car every time i've brought a number of his reports and got them all ok i bought another 2 today and have the receipts to

Bullethead21

Wow.....if I didn't think Steven Gibbs was a con artist selling snake oil.....I sure as hell do now after visiting that report link........

How lame......

You gotta be a serious gullible soul or a complete moron to actually pay money or fall for something so obviously a VERY poor attempt at someone trying to be "scientific"........that is in no way shape or form resembling a real scientist.

I guess it has some entertainment value........

Like I and MANY others have said before......what Steven Gibbs does has no way in hell of a chance of working as anything other than what it is....a radionics device...and a very poor one at that!!!

Anyone who thinks this radionics device will allow you to time travel is just showing there ignorance of how LITTLE they know about physics, and all the other sciences we have for that matter....

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Got to admit I'm not a Steven Gibbs fan however I would be interested in reading about some of his travels in time.

Maybe he should promote his travels more and stop trying to sell his machines as much. His credibility would be better.

... Just saying that's all..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Wow.....if I didn't think Steven Gibbs was a con artist selling snake oil.....I sure as hell do now after visiting that report link........

How lame......

You gotta be a serious gullible soul or a complete moron to actually pay money or fall for something so obviously a VERY poor attempt at someone trying to be "scientific"........that is in no way shape or form resembling a real scientist.

Like I and MANY others have said before......what Steven Gibbs does has no way in hell of a chance of working as anything other than what it is....a radionics device...and a very poor one at that!!!

Anyone who thinks this radionics device will allow you to time travel is just showing there ignorance of how LITTLE they know about physics, and all the other sciences we have for that matter....

If you use one of his machines as an aid or tool to help you reach the state of mind that you require to experience a raised or higher dimensional or thought level then the machine is useful.

I am open to it having a placebo effect on users (they believe it will help them so it does) but if it works for a few then great.

steven chiverton

How lame......

the testimonies from other people who used the hdr units speaks for themselves and the material and reports i brought form steven gibbs is great reading material and very interesting

steven chiverton

Got to admit I'm not a Steven Gibbs fan however I would be interested in reading about some of his travels in time.

Maybe he should promote his travels more and stop trying to sell his machines as much. His credibility would be better.

... Just saying that's all..
escape from new york hm great movie loved it snake plissken