STM machine vs HDR machine?

Pegii

I was wondering because I saw an STM machine on ebay if it would work as well as the HDR or
not as well. I heard STM is better for astral time travel however canit wwork just as good for physical travel too?

TimeFlipper

Nobody here has any real ideas for a fully working time-machine
But i can assure you that we are all working very hard on it :D

TimeFlipper

I meant to tell you Pegii that it wasnt a machine that you saw on Ebay..
I checked it and found out it was only the plans for making it, which if you remember me telling you that you can get all these plans for free, on the internet :)

dustin255

I checked it and found out it was only the plans for making it, which if you remember me telling you that you can get all these plans for free, on the internet :)

@TimeFlipper

You cannot get the plan free anymore on the internet everyone tried all the torrents and they don't work anymore. Someone needs to make a new torrent or post them on here.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

You cannot get the plan free anymore on the internet everyone tried all the torrents and they don't work anymore. Someone needs to make a new torrent or post them on here.
The Space Time Modulator (STM) which were the plans on Ebay can be found on here and im sure you will find them when you have caught up with your research...My posting that you commented on was made back in June of 2015 :)