Stop using the phrase 'time travel'. Use 'movement travel' instead.

NaturalPhilosopher

why did you contradict yourself?
"These claims are not related to the paranormal dimension!
The fifth dimension is not measured in time.
There is no proof for parallel dimensions. This is just a hypothesis."

so 5th and paranormal are real but they're not parallel dimensions?
please be more articulate in your statements.

"What is the opposite of the time?"

Of course, all forces have symmetry unbeknownst to academics.
Those are usually ignored and ridiculed regardless of the evidence.
Academics only display half of reality. There's a conjugate(opposite) to every force which are found in spiritual areas of study. Like a mirror world. The conjugate forces do exist in our universe and planet but people mistake them for something else.

People just assume spirit breaks the rules but it's not true.

Last edited:

Rudi

We live and act according to the time, because the aging of our body forces us in it. We live in time.
In the fifth dimension (5.D), time covers as a single whole from the origin of the Earth and all processes that occur spontaneously.
All forms of these presence are still in the process, but they change as a rainbow of energies.
Therefore, in 5.D there is no life as we know it in physical life.

In entry 5D, we see shaped shaped shapes, such as, among other things, the shape of the human body in the array of cellular plasma.

Everything that is happening in the interweaving of energies is an important "Contact" with negative energies.
The contact regulates and determines that some form can be preserved and rotated in the circle of eternity.

Rudi

Verified direct from 5.D!
It's logical that you have concerns about my theory.
Reincarnation happens 1% per million or more people.
I am that rare instance, because I literally walk with ghosts and get to know 5.D as a pioneer.
I'm talking very seriously, it's not fictitious!