Story of my life and weird experiences.

Mr Unknown

I've read a lot of authors who have different opinions about the spiritual world. From quasi atheists like Anton Lavey to batshit crazy weird guys like Grant Morrison ( Yes, he's a comic book writer, but he has shared a lot of info on his occult experience). Magick is something that intrigues me. I'm very sceptic because of my failueres trying to use( to the point I started to think that magick is bullshit), but at the same time, I see some logic in it. Like, I see the elite's obsession with saturn symbolism. I also can see all the occult references everywhere. So, the occult has a lot of influence in our world. I've never had any results with magick. Love spells, money spells, even death spells. Nothing happened. The thing that intrigues me is the weird shit that happens to me. Weird coincidences, deja vu, desrealization. I saw an UFO once. I saw an orb once. Weird noices in the last place I lived( in wich I grew up). Weird dreams full of weird themes always ivolving sex, love, family, friends and some spiritual sureal experience. I've had precogniscions. Dreams that come true. Since I was little, I watched a tv show about mysteries. I also watched tv evangelists because of my christian upbringing. I even founded a ghost hunting group when I was in elementary school. And those were my first experiences with paranormal stuff. I saw a UFO, we saw a goblin like shadow running. I saw a girl dressed in white in my kitchen as a kid. She was on the floor, holding her legs and looking down. Long black hair and extremely skinny. Everything changed in middle school. Parents divorce, lose my faith in christianity. Then highschool. Family problems, abusive stepfather, drugs, alcohol, heartache. At that time, I did a ritual for money and I heard something scratch my window. I escaped all the shit. But in my new home there's also family problems. I did some mistakes in my life that have cost me so much. I'm trying to escape, become independent. Looking for something to hold on. In highschool I threw myself in a pit so big I attempted suicide 5 times. Problems with dating. Can't get laid. A lot of stuff. Now at college I've experienced very weird coincidences. People with full names of my family members. People that also look a lot like family members. Met a guy in the same situation as me, but much older. I don't know why I'm sharing this tbh. Something inside me tells me to do it.