Strange Dreams

Aryeandris

Okay I will start out (as well as probably end)
I had a dream once, when I was 14 that went like this:
I'm "on the run" from cops & foster parents, who are trying to find me. I can sense they are getting close so I remember this building that I had been in before. I found it & went in. I knew for a fact they could never find me. See, this building was special. I would start out going through one room, running fast right through it, and go through the wall or a mirror into another room & I would run through about 7 rooms like this, each filled with creepy creatures, ready to rip me to pieces if I slowed in the slightest. Anyhow, I would go through a wall & end up in the back of a Library, in another town. I had never been to t but could see specific details & remember them, like the direction the book shelves went, the big window in the front where I saw houses, trees & cars out of. The last thing I remember thinking was, this looks like a nice town to start over in.
In reality I was actually in foster care, and ended up with a nice family in a small town. My foster sisters & I stayed with their great grandma, who was in her 70's probably, at her house in the town closest to us that had gas stations, grocery stores etc.
My (younger) foster sisters wanted to do something, so grandma asked if we wanted to walk to the library. I did, they did, so we did. Within the block before it I knew it was the library from my dream. We came up to the front & sure enough there is a big window, & everything is as I saw it in my dream, except from a different point of view. I could actually see the small room in which I came out of..
What do you make of this?
I have my own ideas but I would love my perception to be challenged :)

TnWatchdog

I frequently dream that I can run, jump, and stay in the air for the longest time. I realize, in my dream, that I know how to make this happen. Like a long jump, I lay back in my jump. ..feet first, move my arms like backfloating in a pool, and away I go. This is maybe 12" off the ground, no higher. Fun time.
Can't wait to hear something from timeflipper...lol.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wish I had dreams... I rarely dream :(
But when I do they're very lucid.
Perhaps you have had dreams every night you went to sleep. You may not remember having dreams very much because you often forget about them soon after they happen. It happens to me too fairly often.

CDS

I wish I had dreams... I rarely dream :(
But when I do they're very lucid.
Perhaps you have had dreams every night you went to sleep. You may not remember having dreams very much because you often forget about them soon after they happen. It happens to me too fairly often.

Well, I'm sure that could be true. Instead of dreaming I do get a lot of imagery while meditating.

TimeFlipper

I frequently dream that I can run, jump, and stay in the air for the longest time. I realize, in my dream, that I know how to make this happen. Like a long jump, I lay back in my jump. ..feet first, move my arms like backfloating in a pool, and away I go. This is maybe 12" off the ground, no higher. Fun time.
Oh cmon Dawg, you and me know about Freuds "wish fulfillments" in dreams..12 inches off the ground were you?, and dont tell me what it was that kept you up there ;):D
You can PM me for a private analysis lmao!:D

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have dreams like that, too, only I'm higher than a foot off the ground.. :) When I'm running, I can leap into the air and slowly glide back down, it's very fun.. Lol