Strange space pictures

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Strange space pictures

You like the face on Mars, the moon towers, the Alien spacecrafts watching us from the distant horizon, and the ruins left by ancient alien civilizations in our solar system ?

Here's the place to post your pictures.

I'm starting with this one, some think there's a guy walking on Mars.
This little dude is even leaving footprints.

What do you think, maybe it's a tornado !?!

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Strange space pictures

Did you see that pic from Mars with the coin on it?
Perhaps one of the staff guys had a hole in his pants that day!

KonichiJ

I always like finding strange videos on youtube of the unexplained rather than looking at pictures. I dunno why, but I guess there's a better probability of a picture being faked than a video....

(UFO - NASA STS-63 Too Many UFOs - Can't find Mir)

Whitelight

I like that footprints one, I don't think it could be a tornado. If it was a tornado, wouldn't it appear taller? We need a scale or something to accurately judge.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That's a part of the problem, we don't have any real scale on the picture.

Whitelight

If you picture it being a closeup, it does look like someone just kinda walking, but if you try to think about it far way, it does somewhat look like a tornado but the main image is just to... plain to be a tornado. It just doesn't look like one to me when I think about it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Webnower said:
Makes me think of this...
NASA hides the true colours of Mars

We have the technology to examine these things closer, but we don't. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be higher up on the priorities list.
Yeah, I've seen this site in the past, and I can't explain why they are hiding the colors. I can't believe they sent a cheap camera on Mars...Is it broken ?
We can't know, but anyway, why do every pics from Nasa always have a little something that make it strange ? Colors, strange forms, shadows, blur... looks like they are hiding stuff, all the time... Even the old pics from the moon, the videos from the moon, etc.

Whitelight

The government doens't want us to know anything, they think they can hide everything. But sometimes I think the stuff we find is so obvious, and I wonder if its true.

jurgen36

WhiteLight said:
The government doens't want us to know anything, they think they can hide everything. But sometimes I think the stuff we find is so obvious, and I wonder if its true.

Well I do not really know what the real color of Mars is. But I do know if the atmosphere has such a low pressure as they claim I can not understand how mini tornadoes or sand storms can form. There would not be enough friction between the air and the dust to allow this. Also some of the so called original transmissions from the Moon seem to be suspect, at least in my eyes. So who knows what really goes on.
Regards