Strange women

kurisu

So I was out walking and, it was nothing normal then, as I was getting near my home and, I met a elderly women dress in medical scrubs with a white bandanna over her hair we said hi and, just passed each other neither of us was walking fast or anything it was a slow normal pace but, then something in my head told me "turn around" and, I ignored it few a few seconds then, when I thought about it for a second I turned around and, noticed she was gone. It wasn't more then a few steps and, there was no place for her to turn ( unless she jumped a fence ). It was weird I didn't get any bad feeling and, she looked fully physical. With that said I didn't really get any feeling at all from her neither good or bad or normal.

Maybe it was nothing special who knows just a story to share. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Crethox

I have had similar experiences, and I'm not the only one in my family (my brothers, mother, grandma..... well those I know about anyway).

A personal story is that at some points when I was walking downtown with some classmates (I was at that time in highschool) I would greet a person. When the greeting was over my classmates asked me "why are you greeting someone?" or "who did you just greet?" something along those lines. The first time that happened I told them about the person that just walked by, on which they gave me just a strange look. This is just one of experiences I have had, not the first, but where other people were involved somehow.

As I said I know of relatives having similar experiences and I remember when I told my mother about what had happened, she explained to me that there is more out there and that our family possesses a "3rd eye". At least that's how it was passed down to us.

Now I couldn't tell you if those are people from another dimension, a parallel Earth, spirits?

kurisu

I have had similar experiences, and I'm not the only one in my family (my brothers, mother, grandma..... well those I know about anyway).

A personal story is that at some points when I was walking downtown with some classmates (I was at that time in highschool) I would greet a person. When the greeting was over my classmates asked me "why are you greeting someone?" or "who did you just greet?" something along those lines. The first time that happened I told them about the person that just walked by, on which they gave me just a strange look. This is just one of experiences I have had, not the first, but where other people were involved somehow.

As I said I know of relatives having similar experiences and I remember when I told my mother about what had happened, she explained to me that there is more out there and that our family possesses a "3rd eye". At least that's how it was passed down to us.

Now I couldn't tell you if those are people from another dimension, a parallel Earth, spirits?

Interesting maybe I have it to :D My grandmother used to be a nun for the RCC before my mother was born maybe that could have some connections but, idk

However I can personally say I don't care if the person is a demon or a god I only judge people for who they are not what they are. I really couldn't care less however I can't lie in say I'm not interested in the person

Crethox

As far as my experiences go, you can tell the difference between dark and light encounters, maybe the wrong word here. Describing it is a bit hard, it's as if the air around me got a bit denser, almost seemed to me as if it wouldn't let me past a certain area or take caution. Suffice it to say, I'd rather took the long way around such places than to see what's there. At least it seemed to me something not pleasant was around such places.

The encounters which I described in my first post, it's as if you pass just a regular person on the street. I never had the urge to look back to see if a person was there or not in those experiences.

kurisu

As far as my experiences go, you can tell the difference between dark and light encounters, maybe the wrong word here. Describing it is a bit hard, it's as if the air around me got a bit denser, almost seemed to me as if it wouldn't let me past a certain area or take caution. Suffice it to say, I'd rather took the long way around such places than to see what's there. At least it seemed to me something not pleasant was around such places.

The encounters which I described in my first post, it's as if you pass just a regular person on the street. I never had the urge to look back to see if a person was there or not in those experiences.

Ya thats the strange part is it felt like something told me to look back normally I can tell if someone is hostile or not like you said the air feels different but, again it didn't feel evil or good it's kinda hard to describe

Computerbug

Hehe, I can relate to this fully. I once told Num about the only full-body apparition I'd ever seen and it was somewhat similar to your story. It was a young, completely white woman. I saw her during full daylight inside my house and she remained in my sight for several seconds before moving to an area where I couldn't see her. When I went to investigate, nobody was there and the entire rest of my family was several floors below. Needless to say, I was a bit shocked.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I remember your story ComputerBug, you told me about it in chat a few months ago.

About Kurisu's experience: I really have a hard time with things or people disappearing out of thin air. Where did they go? The easiest theory to come up with would be that you somehow had a glimpse of some parallel universe, or perhaps you actually walked a few meters in an alternate universe, then it just switched back without you noticing. Does that make sense?

kurisu

I remember your story ComputerBug, you told me about it in chat a few months ago.

About Kurisu's experience: I really have a hard time with things or people disappearing out of thin air. Where did they go? The easiest theory to come up with would be that you somehow had a glimpse of some parallel universe, or perhaps you actually walked a few meters in an alternate universe, then it just switched back without you noticing. Does that make sense?

I get the idea of what you mean

In my opinion the spirit world is hard for some to understand especially those who need concrete proof. Having a paranormal experience with some sort of earthbound presence that seems to crossover in our world there is a reason they havent moved on. I have had many paranormal experiences most believe it or not never left me feeling scared of what i experienced. There has been a few cases that are the exception and yes you know if it is something dark or evil. But alot of times spirit show theirself to people usually for a reasont the most common they are seeking help. Some stick around due to the events of their death espeically ones trauma related others well have unfiished business. For some if you were wronged in life it will carry over in death if it was never resolved. I have a deep love of the paranormal and find it fascinating to hear others encounters. Would love to hear more for those willing to share. Love and Light Friends Vamp1r3Goddess :)

Computerbug

Different spirits give off different vibes really. I think some have unfinished work and they usually don't cause you to feel fear as much as curiosity, but there's others that I think might be here for punishment and they always give off unnerving, aggressive vibes that cause you to fear them.