Stupid question to time travellers

Starlite

I've read numerous posts on this forum and don't understand why some members believe that individuals from the far flung future who have slipped the shackles of time and return to the past. Would spend their waking hours compiling horrendous amounts of data on people who if stood together in a line and put their heads together would make a plank. Like the vast majority of people who post on this forum. I get ask a lot in private messages to reveal details of individuals future. Asking me or any time-travel that question racks as one of the most stupid things to enquire. As to be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 you're unimportant and irrelevant.

Last edited:

Tron1

Damn that's harsh. But very true to most fakes.

Harte

Sounds to me more like "Y'all quit asking me inconvenient questions and just trust me - I'm a time traveler."

Like that's gonna happen.

You go on and live whatever delusion you've decided to place yourself in. Nobody's gonna believe you either way.

Harte

Starlite

Sounds to me more like "Y'all quit asking me inconvenient questions and just trust me - I'm a time traveler."

Like that's gonna happen.

You go on and live whatever delusion you've decided to place yourself in. Nobody's gonna believe you either way.

Harte
Be quiet adults are speaking.

NaturalPhilosopher

I've read numerous posts on this forum and don't understand why some members believe that individuals from the far flung future who have slipped the shackles of time and return to the past. Would spend their waking hours compiling horrendous amounts of data on people who if stood together in a line and put their heads together would make a plank. Like the vast majority of people who post on this forum. I get ask a lot in private messages to reveal details of individuals future. Asking me or any time-travel that question racks as one of the most stupid things to enquire. As to be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 you're unimportant and irrelevant.

Attachments

• serious jameson.jpg
    serious jameson.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 3

NaturalPhilosopher

well said starlite.
I agree.

people could be a bit more revelant if they paid attention to what's available but they don't.
idk why but it's their choice.

Secretman3811

well look who talking...why have you not repond my questions Starlite...in private email.

Secretman3811

well look who talking...why have you not repond my questions Starlite...imn