Stupid question to time travellers

Tron1

I have a pacemaker and live a normal life after I got sober. I went 5 years free. I went back on my own cause the problems I got. I have the Hancock asshole syndrome. Hahahaha.

NaturalPhilosopher

I already told you why. Because starlite is a liar, an attention-seeking child. "Look at me Mommie! I'm a TIME TRAVELER!!!"

Harte
be nice

i don't know why moderators on paranormalis allow all this abusive crap.
from harte, einstein and timeflipper.

I don't even care if starlite is lying, this is not how adult conversations are held.

Last edited:

mullac998

I already told you why. Because starlite is a liar, an attention-seeking child. "Look at me Mommie! I'm a TIME TRAVELER!!!"

Harte
You know what someone came here saying their story and everyone criticises . whether or not
you believe if she is you don't have to act fool and get upset and defensive now that makes you seem like a child and what does that say about you and your personality it points out you have desire to hate on people because you're unhappy with your own life so you take it out on other people.

TimeFlipper

be nice

i don't know why moderators on paranormalis allow all this abusive crap.
from harte, einstein and timeflipper.

I don't even care if starlite is lying, this is not how adult conversations are held.

IMHO, If you want to support lying trolls such as the pretender starlite, thats YOUR prerogative NP....Hartey, Einstein and me have our OWN opinions on this matter and frankly i dont give a crap about what YOU think....Paranormalis Admin have the final say over who THEY believe are being abusive, NOT our moderators, so stop complaining about our moderators who are actually doing a good job on here , its time you got to realise that NP!!

TimeFlipper

You know what someone came here saying their story and everyone criticises . whether or not
you believe if she is you don't have to act fool and get upset and defensive now that makes you seem like a child and what does that say about you and your personality it points out you have desire to hate on people because you're unhappy with your own life so you take it out on other people.
On Paranormalis every member has the right to express their own opinions and to challenge each other by asking questions, obviously you have completely forgotten about that, judging from what you have written...

mullac998

On Paranormalis every member has the right to express their own opinions and to challenge each other by asking questions, obviously you have completely forgotten about that, judging from what you have written...
Sure there's a right way of doing it and a wrong way of doing were meant to be guy's and gals of a higher learning and knowledge not a bunch of children