Stupid question to time travellers

Harte

You know what someone came here saying their story and everyone criticises . whether or not
you believe if she is you don't have to act fool and get upset and defensive now that makes you seem like a child and what does that say about you and your personality it points out you have desire to hate on people because you're unhappy with your own life so you take it out on other people.
Your opinion holds no value for me. I reply in kind when necessary.

Harte

lamdo263

I've read numerous posts on this forum and don't understand why some members believe that individuals from the far flung future who have slipped the shackles of time and return to the past. Would spend their waking hours compiling horrendous amounts of data on people who if stood together in a line and put their heads together would make a plank. Like the vast majority of people who post on this forum. I get ask a lot in private messages to reveal details of individuals future. Asking me or any time-travel that question racks as one of the most stupid things to enquire. As to be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 you're unimportant and irrelevant.
If you need to know this is why hand lotion and magazines were invented. If you're going to become abusive, then why not accomplish this task in your private little room?

This forum was designed for people as a safety valve for people who really have had time travel experience. This is why they made this forum, because in some instances people freak out, if they can't relate to others as to what they have been through. I'm one of them, so why don't you go to some other place online if you're going to be that degrading to others? I for one am not interested in the slop your handing out.

Starlite

If you need to know this is why hand lotion and magazines were invented. If you're going to become abusive, then why not accomplish this task in your private little room?

This forum was designed for people as a safety valve for people who really have had time travel experience. This is why they made this forum, because in some instances people freak out, if they can't relate to others as to what they have been through. I'm one of them, so why don't you go to some other place online if you're going to be that degrading to others? I for one am not interested in the slop your handing out.
I have to be honest I haven't understood a word of what you have written on this forum since joining.

NaturalPhilosopher

so when timeflip, einstein and harte go batshit...guess that's ok 'eh?
ya get what ya give.

Starlite

A nervous breakdown isn't time travel, which is what I suspect has happened with you. Also my gripe is with people who are probably narcissistic contacting me expecting me to know like some parlar psychic everything about their past present and future. Then indulge them in some daft time traveling request.