Suicide

jurgen36

Re: Suicde

WhiteLight said:
But if I were to off myself... maybe I'd do it by taking all my bipolar medication. I don't know if it'd work though. One pill levels me out and dopes me up, its 25 mg, severe bipolars take up to 800 mg. That's 32 pills... It'd probably put me to sleep and be nice and easy.

Never ever even think about it for any emotional problems. They can all be solved given time. Even if a good relationship breaks down, a new one will be found. I am most likely old enough to be your father or even grandfather, so take it from me, all personal problems can and will be solved without taking any irreversible steps. We only live once, once the big switch is pulled we go away into the night.

Regards

gonzogirl

I wouldnt consider suicide. I have had another person try to take my life before once. Something happens to you after such an experience. Before that I had always said that I thought that I could take my own life if I had a terminal illness etc...but After that..no. I have had some friends kill themselves. One right in front of our Church group in '82. Right on the back lawn he lit himself on fire. So I have my feelings about it. But ya know, I cant say for sure. I dont have a terminal illness. This is what I think.
In Oregon we voted twice for that right so it is an option here. I wish that laws did not have to be involved...because I know that terminal people have been commiting suicide for ever...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I think this final decision is up to you. It's 100% your choice, not the choice of some laws, or anybody else. It's yours, you decide.
This being said, I don't approve suicide. It's just an ultimate option in cases of terminal illness, like you said GG.

Num7

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
I think this final decision is up to you. It's 100% your choice, not the choice of some laws, or anybody else. It's yours, you decide.
This being said, I don't approve suicide. It's just an ultimate option in cases of terminal illness, like you said GG.

Num7

I feel exactly the same, it is may be the last freedom we have. I do not approve of it but it is an option to get away from it all. So I do not believe any laws should be passed or necessary to regulate it.
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

we already have laws
you can not kill your self, or even try its a crime.
yeh if you do they will put your body in jail.:D

Harte

kc wildman said:
we already have laws
you can not kill your self, or even try its a crime.
yeh if you do they will put your body in jail.:D
KC hit the nail on the head!

If you want to die, be sure you do, or you might be prosecuted.

Suicide isn't illegal, attempted suicide is.

Harte