Suicidal thoughts pt. 2

Mr Unknown

I'm afraid and desperate. I've been a bad person. An evil mother*. My dad and grandfather are the ones I trust but I don't want them to worry about me. They'll get mad if I tell them how I feel. I'm depressed, anxious and fearing the future. I fear to fail. I want to do many things but I'm afraid. What if someone shows the world who I really am? I tried with christianity and nothing happened. I know a guy that can help me make a deal with a demon but I'm afraid. I'm afraid that the deal will be a fraud. I want to get out of my home. I suffer emotional abuse from a family member. He's a kid. But I don't want to offend my father. He'll get mad if I tell him I want to return to my home town. But in my home town I have trouble too. Another toxic mother**** lives near me. And he has also hurted me too. I don't know. I've tried to kill myself but somehow, I always end up being alive.

titorite

Have you tried exMining your negative thoughts in the moment your experiencing them, pumping the breaks and telling yourself, this is not the kind of thought i wNt to have... boring or netruL thoughts would be better if i cNt find a positive thiught...

Life is tsmporary. Were all gonna die eventually. Its not a race to the finishline. None of us will win any prizes for beating the otherz.

Also also, outdoor advetures are great for the ego... whe. This pandamic shit is done look into adventure based counsuling. Its helped many.