Suicidal thoughts.

Mr Unknown

I struggle with them every single day. I want to believe in something. I want guidance, but it never comes. And I don't trust people either. But I'm stuck in this house, suffering emotional abuse. And I'm stuck. I have nowhere else to go. And every day I think of ending it. End the pain and suffering. I wish I could escape. I wish I had a higher being guiding and helping me. But I'm alone in this misery.

TimeFlipper

I struggle with them every single day. I want to believe in something. I want guidance, but it never comes. And I don't trust people either. But I'm stuck in this house, suffering emotional abuse. And I'm stuck. I have nowhere else to go. And every day I think of ending it. End the pain and suffering. I wish I could escape. I wish I had a higher being guiding and helping me. But I'm alone in this misery.

Tell us about the happier times that you can remember :)..

Harte

Well, I'm not a higher power, but I am pretty high.

Why are you stuck?
You should do something about your circumstances if you want to change them. When circumstances merely change by themselves, it's usually for the worst, not the better.

Harte

Mr Unknown

Well, I'm not a higher power, but I am pretty high.

Why are you stuck?
You should do something about your circumstances if you want to change them. When circumstances merely change by themselves, it's usually for the worst, not the better.

Harte
Read my story at the General discussion

captainawesome1701

1-800-273-8255

Home

I've read your intro.

You are 18 years old and rightfully feel you have been dealt a shitty hand in this game of life.

Potentially, as science advances , you have only experienced 10% of your life.

That's just the birthing pains stage.

You seem intelligent. That is a gift that you can use to play the cards you have as best as they can be played. With enough work and some luck you can even get a new hand sometimes.

Last edited:

Mr Unknown

1-800-273-8255

Home

I've read your intro.

You are 18 years old and rightfully feel you have been dealt a shitty hand in this game of life.

Potentially, as science advances , you have only experienced 10% of your life.

That's just the birthing pains stage.

You seem intelligent. That is a gift that you can use to play the cards you have as best as they can be played. With enough work and some luck you can even get a new hand sometimes.
Thanks man. Is that phone number yours? If it's so, do you have WhatsApp? I don't have many friends and I'm looking for like minded people.

Mayhem

Zenith
What was posted was the number for Home.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We're committed to improving crisis services and advancing suicide prevention by empowering individuals, advancing professional best practices, and building awareness.

TimeFlipper

What was posted was the number for Home.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We're committed to improving crisis services and advancing suicide prevention by empowering individuals, advancing professional best practices, and building awareness.

Yes my old friend I was fully aware that the phone number was regarding the NSPL, however after our new member made a remark about personal phone numbers..:Quote: "Thanks man is that phone number yours, if its so do you have WhatsApp?" etc etc, i decided to let him and other new members be aware of maintaining the privacy on their own personal phone numbers :D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Been there. Unfortunately, I ate my feelings and gained a huge amount of weight. (Eventually managed to lose it). People cope in different ways. After college I had zero friends. I had a job and came home to an empty apartment. I understand fully.

The problem with that is that because I was lonely, I got into bad relationships. Don't do that to yourself. The key is to find yourself
first before dating so you have higher standards.

What do you love the most out of life? What topic? Hobby? You need to focus and build a life around the things that make you happy.
I'm serious. Life is too short. If you hate your town, move. (Just one example).