Summon an Angel

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I would like to see a real angel. Any thoughts on how to summon one, without hocus pocus, eye of newt, burning weird things,reading 20 books, or smoking something?

Has anyone here seen one and what were the conditions that made that happen?

This is actually a great subject, though I'm scared to even reply given everything.

It's not about Hocus pocus. It's simply about a sincere relationship with God (not saying that yours isn't sincere by any means). It's about prayer and seeking Him all the time for guidance (which I am certainly not perfect at).

Angels usually come as a way of comfort, warning or simply showing you they are there and you're not alone.

I first saw one in a dream. My dad, two days after he passed when I was young. While the world around me (my family and friends) were melting down, dad came to me as an angel. He said nothing. But, looked in my eyes with a look I had never seen before. He was more right with himself than ever on Earth. He was at peace. And, he without words, gave me the greatest feeling of calm knowing all was ok.

I couldn't tell anyone because I was too young and no one would listen. Lol.

Since then, I see angels regularly. Though in a different way. The are Sparks of light. White and blue most often.

My mother knew of my lifelong gift. During her cancer, while in her home, a very large white angel appeared in her living room. I told her to bring comfort to her. She said "I wish I could see one just once in my life". Her request was sincere. Days later I went to help her and she exclaimed with pure joy "Honey, I saw one! I really saw one! It's wings huge and beautiful. The full outline (body) I saw!". She was so happy. I was so happy for her.

Twice this has happened in my life when someone close to me having a sincere desire to see what I see on a smaller scale, has seen it on a larger.

Sincerity with no hocus pocus. Sincerity in prayer and a yearning for Heavenly Father's presence to be near (Me all the time. Sometimes, I think people such as myself are given such a gift not because we are special by any means. But, usually because we need a little more guidance in life than others. Lolol. Insert laughing emoji here).

Yes, I can laugh at the fact that I am not perfect. :)

I really hope Grace, not works, is true.

I miss mom and dad more than ever. My mom is irreplaceable. Can't wait to see them in heaven. Whether by a twinkle of an eye or death itself. I will be home with them, either way. Kinda of why I'm not scared of death.

When it's my time, it's my time. And, I have lots of family waiting whom I miss. All pretty special people to my heart.

Last edited:
I grew up with a picture of Jesus and a saying above my bed. "I never said it would be easy. I only said it would be worth it."

My goodness, words so true...

I spent many nights in my bed under that picture in prayer. Going to church as youth as well.

Wish the real Jesus would come soon. To prove our faith and hope weren't for nothing. Growing a little tired in such an unkind world. Breaks my heart a lot.

Would love to see the all the worth I was told would come, from all the hardships.

Gentle smile.

Someday... Maybe.

SensitiveAbility

Angels or guardian angels are always there! They take the form of what would be more peaceful to us like a passed loved one or just a stranger. They are there when you need them, to call or summon one when you want them, never heard of it, but why summon one? They are always around us protecting us helping us. You know when ppl say that little voice you hear saying g this don't feel right ect...??????
BINGO!

Hugs SA.

For me, they are actual angels from God in my adulthood. The ones spoken of in scripture.

I have no desire for confrontation in any form, so I did not mention my own quandary of the word summon. What I was happy for was Paula's intent. To call upon them. Intent of heart. That is what God is most interest in.

Anyways a great song for everyone today.

I love this song because the holy spirit leads angels and humans alike. 8>.

Yes, though, they do in fact come when prayed for with a pure love for God and pure intent of heart.

I apologise I cannot explain further.

Last edited:

SensitiveAbility

Hugs SA.

For me, they are actual angels from God in my adulthood. The ones spoken of in scripture.

I have no desire for confrontation in any form, so I did not mention my own quandary of the word summon. What I was happy for was Paula's intent. To call upon them. Intent of heart. That is what God is most interest in.

Anyways a great song for everyone today.

I love this song because the holy spirit leads angels and humans alike. 8>.

Yes, though, they do in fact come when prayed for with a pure love for God and pure intent of heart.

I apologise I cannot explain further.

No need to I must of misunderstood you. But I am the same they all come from God

Oh no. No misunderstanding on your part. I was simply commenting on a personal level that I have no desire for confrontation, in general. Therefore, I didn't address "summon" previously. I've never heard it phrased such a way either. Summon and prayer are different.

That's all.

Yes, we are in agreement. They are from God (except the fallen angels).

Have a great day! Hugs.