Summoning a sexual spirit.

Sex spirit seeker

Hello, I am new to this site and my question is that my wife and I were wondering if it would be possible to summon a sexual enity , or ask someone on this site to have sex with my wife. My wife is very sexual but is reluctant to try diferent things in the bedroom. We both would like her to feel free and comfortable about expanding her sexual horizons. We have a great sex life but we feel it would be fun to see if an Incubus or a Astral projectionist could fan her desires and free her inhibitions. Thanks

Sex spirit seeker

Oops!! Please disregard us asking someone on this site to have sex with wife, what I meant was we would like her to have Astral sex with another male from here if possible.

TimeFlipper

No disrespect to our new member intended, but the statements made had similarities to another member we had before on Paranormalis, called Harriet B..

Last edited:

Kairos

depositphotos_175955918-stock-photo-young-handsome-man-eating-popcorn.jpg

Kairos

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

What does the nick mean or what does cuck mean? Your question is ambiguous.

If you are asking what the nick means, I'd say it should be self-evident in the context of a troll post about a guy who wants to be cucked by a demon.

TimeFlipper

What does the nick mean or what does cuck mean? Your question is ambiguous.

My question was perfectly straight forward and definitely not ambiguous, which means having two meanings!!..
Just answer the entirety of what you said please..

Kairos

My question was perfectly straight forward and definitely not ambiguous, which means having two meanings!!..
Just answer the entirety of what you said please..

I am saying, if he is going to troll the forum with a post about wanting to be cucked by a demon, he should go with the nick spirit_cuck.

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe the new member has other nice things to say, which at this time cant be discounted.

But anyway, your looking for demons go to the deep web and good luck.