Summoning a sexual spirit.

Sonix

@Sex spirit seeker , soliciting someone to have astral sex with your wife on an internet forum is like standing at a busy intersection with a placard saying "Anyone want to have sex with my wife?" Presumably you want to have a bit more understanding of and control over who or what the two of you want to become intimate with. I would recommend the book "Sexual Alchemy: Magical Intercourse with Spirits" by Donald Tyson (Chapter 14: Methods of Protection) on how one might put some controls in place before potentially inviting something nasty and tenacious into your lives. Though it is out of print and expensive used, it appears to be archived at archive.org:

Last edited:

Harte

What does the nick mean or what does cuck mean? Your question is ambiguous.

If you are asking what the nick means, I'd say it should be self-evident in the context of a troll post about a guy who wants to be cucked by a demon.
I bet that would burn.
OP - Find her a girlfriend.

Harte

Sex spirit seeker

I came to this site because my wife and I honestly are seeking a sex spirit for her. My intention is not just to troll. My wife thinks ir's bs. And just laughed and told me she'll believe this only when it happens.

Sex spirit seeker

My wife and I did a Incubi summoning last night. I was joking with my wife that maybe she'll get one hung like a horse ,and she laughed and said she'd rather that Lilith sends her one with a 10 inch tongue that breathes through it's ears ,. My wife didn't notice anything out of the ordinary last night other than a slight tingling on her breasts , which could have been the overhead fan blowing down on her. I even tried provocating one to visit her by saying, "she's all yours, come and get it"

Sex spirit seeker

I read that most Incubi are not malevolent. We also made plain with Lilith our intentions were only for sex with my wife. Why do you say "demonic affliction?"just curious. Thanks for responding to me

Kairos

Because, assuming you are not a troll (big assumption), what you just described doing is exactly what places you outside God's protection and brings about demonic affliction if not outright possession. You violated the first commandment in the worst possible way. You essentially committed one of the worst sins possible, and you handed over your wife, over whom you were given dominion in order to protect and nourish, to demons.

Sex spirit seeker

Because, assuming you are not a troll (big assumption), what you just described doing is exactly what places you outside God's protection and brings about demonic affliction if not outright possession. You violated the first commandment in the worst possible way. You essentially committed one of the worst sins possible, and you handed over your wife, over whom you were given dominion in order to protect and nourish, to demons.
My wife wants this as much as I do. She just needs a little coaxing to feel comfortable with having sex with other guys. I know this isn't for everybody but I figured I could at least voice this on this site without being judged. I know sharing your partener with another person does'nt make sense but many things dont make sense in this world.

Sex spirit seeker

I bet that would burn.
OP - Find her a girlfriend.

Harte
All I want is for a sex demon, Incubus , whatever to ease her into desiring sex with other guys. She is very sexual and already enjoys roleplay with copies of mens penises. And no Im, or we are not trolls just people who are honest unlike many other people who hide their deep fantasies and desires. How many others out there think about how liberating and fun it would be to try these things. Think reality, and honesty many guy would love to see their wives, gf's f other people

Kairos

My wife wants this as much as I do. She just needs a little coaxing to feel comfortable with having sex with other guys. I know this isn't for everybody but I figured I could at least voice this on this site without being judged. I know sharing your partener with another person does'nt make sense but many things dont make sense in this world.

Yankees are strange people, that's for sure.