Sun halo over Mexico sparks doomsday fears, UFO hype

TimeFlipper

I know what you mean. But as to Watchdog's post I have never been a big believer in chemtrails. Not saying they don't exist just I find it hard to believe we are being sprayed with chemicals.
Check out the chemtrail site I am referring to as I have 224 photos posted l use to mark the days they were spraying, over 20 on any given month, but stopped. My interest in this subject led me to Paranormalis.
Was there any way you could have examined the cloud?

Poison Pen

I know what you mean. But as to Watchdog's post I have never been a big believer in chemtrails. Not saying they don't exist just I find it hard to believe we are being sprayed with chemicals.
Check out the chemtrail site I am referring to as I have 224 photos posted l use to mark the days they were spraying, over 20 on any given month, but stopped. My interest in this subject led me to Paranormalis.

I will look at it thanks.

Poison Pen

20150318_164811.jpeg

You recall what part of South Carolina this was in? Reason I ask thats where I am.

TimeFlipper

Was there any way you could have examined the cloud?
I don't know what you mean Every time I see a chemtrail...I usually see the planes flying. Look to the sky and you may see these cloud imposters up there.
Sorry Dawg..what i meant was were there any particular types of smells around when the chem trails were about?
And if there were, could anybody have analysed them for their properties??

TnWatchdog

Sorry Dawg..what i meant was were there any particular types of smells around when the chem trails were about?
And if there were, could anybody have analysed them for their properties??
Chemtrails are like any other thing on the Internet...you just don't know what to believe. There have been tests done and you can see them on various sites. Barium Blues, or something like that, has more stuff. The reason I'm so 'into' chemtrails and stuff in the sky is because I can see it for myself and realize that it isn't normal.