Sunny, with a chance of Korean nuclear war.

Carl Miller

It all began with Lillian Hornik - atom fission pioneer_today Manhattan Program Veteran. Lillian now on her eighties speaks about those incredibly insane Atomic Bomb rush times.
The extinct Soviet Union and America had built 600.000 nukes including nuclear hand granade.
Now only a moron soldier would launch such a granade.
Weird weird all talking about Nuclear Wars....

TnWatchdog

I remember in school we had drills regarding atomic bombs dropping. I thought China or the Soviet Union would blow us all up.

I thought about North Korea shooting off missiles to draw our attention while they have Muslim sleeper cells in the West set off suitcase bombs...just a thought. You know just like the Trojan Horse we may have already let the enemy in. I hope not!

Carl Miller

Funny looking back over the years bringing back the memories from the classes we ,students, were expected to give, in History classes.
Classes about the race of getting the Atomic Bombs. The timeframe was WW2 the allied feared Hitler could get the Bomb. But rendition came. The Japanese went on...
They had built a base in Los Alamos Dr. Edward Teller and more than 40 physicist trying to get to the Bomb anxiously.
At last they succeeded. Kamikaze dropped from the sky killing thousands at a time. The Emperor would not surrender.
And all that came about...
What a time!!!! Incredible time!!!

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Funny looking back over the years bringing back the memories from the classes we ,students, were expected to give, in History classes.
Classes about the race of getting the Atomic Bombs. The timeframe was WW2 the allied feared Hitler could get the Bomb. But rendition came. The Japanese went on...
They had built a base in Los Alamos Dr. Edward Teller and more than 40 physicist trying to get to the Bomb anxiously.
At last they succeeded. Kamikaze dropped from the sky killing thousands at a time. The Emperor would not surrender.
And all that came about...
What a time!!!! Incredible time!!!
Yes work was done at Los Alamos but also at a secret city in Tennessee, Oakridge. Interesting stuff to study.