Supercharging a telepathic message to an extraterrestrial?

jcolanzi

Is it possible to have a circle of people focus on the same message to call out for an alien being?
Would this surely help them hear the message better?

Having a circle of people would would increase the power.

If you'd like to learn about telepathic contact with aliens, there's a book called the "PK Man." You should be able to find a free copy online.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Is it possible to have a circle of people focus on the same message to call out for an alien being?
Would this surely help them hear the message better?

Having a circle of people would would increase the power.

If you'd like to learn about telepathic contact with aliens, there's a book called the "PK Man." You should be able to find a free copy online.
Thanks! :LOL:

jcolanzi

You're welcome.

Another good book is, Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy by Ingo Swann.

You should also be able to find that one online for free.

TimeFlipper

The PK Man is available in PDF from the internet, i will be downloading it myself (y)..

I think the telepathy that we can produce will only be capable with people of the same species, such as Human Beings..

IMHO the frequencies for telepathy are innately developed from our own DNA and therefore, Aliens should obviously have their own DNA structure....But as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong again :)

jcolanzi

The PK Man is available in PDF from the internet, i will be downloading it myself (y)..

I think the telepathy that we can produce will only be capable with people of the same species, such as Human Beings..

IMHO the frequencies for telepathy are innately developed from our own DNA and therefore, Aliens should obviously have their own DNA structure....But as usual, i could be hopelessly wrong again :)

Penetration can also be found in PDF free. Swann talks about his experience having telepathic contact with aliens living among us.The ones he had contact with were the Nordics and he met them when he was working on a project for the gov.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps the alien was really a human being needing attention, or maybe an alien with an amount of human DNA within him?.

Swann could have been lying about telepathic contact with aliens, just for the purpose of increasing his book sales..

Its not unusual for book writers to be "economic with the truth" :D..

jcolanzi

Perhaps the alien was really a human being needing attention, or maybe an alien with an amount of human DNA within him?.

Swann could have been lying about telepathic contact with aliens, just for the purpose of increasing his book sales..

Its not unusual for book writers to be "economic with the truth" :D..

He was on a project working for the gov't connected to aliens and also remote viewing the dark side of the moon. The aliens were tasked with making sure he didn't violate the agreement he had signed on keeping the info. classified.

He had to wait many years to release the book due to the length of his agreement.

He did a lot of work for the gov't as well as being the developer of the protocols for their remote viewing program.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Blue Wolf - If you're seeking to reach an alien encounter, aliens that are both good (helpful) and technologically advanced likely know it already. And when you and the aliens' paths cross, and they deem you a good person, they'll take you aboard. However, it would not be wise just to show up. Try focusing your mind on them, and if you play decent music (i.e. classical music, meditation music, Gregorian chants), that should be enough to attract good aliens, and more importantly negate the appearance and interference of bad (unhelpful) ones. I hope all that helps.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf - If you're seeking to reach an alien encounter, aliens that are both good (helpful) and technologically advanced likely know it already. And when you and the aliens' paths cross, and they deem you a good person, they'll take you aboard. However, it would not be wise just to show up. Try focusing your mind on them, and if you play decent music (i.e. classical music, meditation music, Gregorian chants), that should be enough to attract good aliens, and more importantly negate the appearance and interference of bad (unhelpful) ones. I hope all that helps.
Thanks! :LOL: