Supercritical Matter State

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If that were the case, the container wouldn't be able to hold the matter sample at the supercritical state.

I did say clue, not solution. We already know solids do pass thru gasses. Gasses pass thru other gasses. What if everything was briefly in a gas state during pass thru?

MODAT7

Turn the wall into a gas, maybe, and a solid going through it. I'm not sure how to keep gasses from mixing and then separating them after.

8thsinner

The trick to walking through walls is to be in a different state of consciousness, this state or density of conscious form knows that matter is non existent and is easily attainable even from reductive sciences which state that all matter is 99% empty space, the matter itself, progressing a little further is actually nothing more than frequency harmonics of ether matter flux. Knowing this of course isn't the whole story, cause every sleep walker bumping into a wall would simply walk through it because their consciousness is currently off planet in some astral plane where this is normalized behavior. The second trick is to integrate this knowledge into living the 3d projection that makes up our reality, which means overwriting the belief system that matter is matter. One additional trick, is either to tackle walls in the astral form over and over to drill it into your comprehension, and or enter the astral in a wakened beta state but with a guide like anubis who has a tendency to walk people through walls with him. I have a friend in aus who has experienced this with him. And there are others online speaking to it. I also have known two personally that regularly used to see through walls, they never took the next step though.

8thsinner

Turn the wall into a gas, maybe, and a solid going through it. I'm not sure how to keep gasses from mixing and then separating them after.
That is one mental state that repeated would eventually succeed, as I mentioned above it's a rewriting that needs done to the beleif systems we have been programmed with.
As for the mixing, unless you are also projecting extremely high power em fields in the powers of millions of watts then the equilibrium of any state of matter is encoded in its molecular frequency soup. Which cannot be changed simply by your presence, as powerful as the em field of the heart, gut and brain are, even combined, there is not enough to disrupt this soup of frequency for any long period of time, a couple of plank seconds perhaps where it is rearranging itself around your own em field but no more than that really. Try to think of it like two gases that are simply chemically inert from each other, I don't know any of the top of my head but lets say hydrogen and gold have absolutely zero in common, in non matter states they have no interaction with each other what so ever. Easier to think though in terms of oil and water maybe, you can blend the two up as much as you want, but their fundamental octaves of matter are so far apart they cannot mix, they simply bend around each other and then come together again in the other side of separation after a settling period, In this case the settling period would be the reality projection you are creating being created as your eyes begin translating the view from the other side of the wall.