Forum Game Survival RPG

paradoxicated

Survival Role-playing Game
About
In this game, you are stranded on a deserted island and must keep yourself from starving, dehydrating, and other such ways of dying. The way this works is you post one action at a time, then wait for me to update your status in the game. Then you may post another action, and so on and so forth. Also, you should probably know: this game isn't gonna make a whole lot of sense in real life, such as you can make a water filter by taking long blades of grass and weaving them together. (so you can drink the ocean water)

Sign-ups
For now, I'll let up to 5 people play at a time. You will be taken out of the game if you don't post any actions for 14 days (2 weeks) straight, without any notice that you'll be gone/unable to post. Remember: Post your first action when you sign up.

-Blank-
-Blank-
-Blank-
-Blank-
-Blank-

Justinian

So.. how will anyone know how to make things like this then? Do you have a handout?

paradoxicated

Do it however you want. Just think as realistically as possible. Example:
"I'll combine a large wooden stick with a large iron blade to construct an Ax."

Example of what you shouldn't do:
"I'll mix together water and sand to construct an Ax."

paradoxicated

It's individual, everybody is on their own separate islands.

Justinian
A cruise ship you were on crashed during a stormy night, and you lose consciousness after being slammed against a wall. You wake up the next morning stranded on a deserted island, which looks to have no animals except for birds, and fish in the ocean. There is also quite a bit of wreckage from the cruise ship on the island shore.

Code:
hunger: 20 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 20 (Depletes 2 per round)

NOTES:
* Hunger works like this: 20 = Full (Cannot Eat) 0 = Starved (Dead) same with thirst.

Justinian

I wake up woozy. I look around and notice nothing but carnage. To the extent of the damage done to the boat, it doesn't take much time to pull enough wood from the wreckage to make myself a small lean-to. I still don't feel right, but at least I had eaten right before the storm hit, and I still feel fairly full, so I must not have been out long.

paradoxicated

Justinian
You get plenty of wood and make a sturdy lean-to against 2 thin trees somewhat close to each other. You are now sitting on the ground inside of it.

Code:
hunger: 19 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 18 (Depletes 2 per round)

Justinian

I stand up and look around. It was such a large boat and there's just so much carnage. I know what I had on board, but I'm not sure what others may have had on board. So I decide that after watching the movie "Castaway" with Tom Hanks, that I should raid all the luggage and see what I can find.

paradoxicated

Justinian
You gather up all the luggage you can on the island shore, and you end up with about 15 suitcases. Among lots of damp clothes, you also find 7 large first aid kits, 9 dead music players, 35 snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, & cheetos, and 30 bottles of drinkable water. You head back to your home (lean-to), and set the stuff down there.
Code:
hunger: 18 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 16 (Depletes 2 per round)
stuff at home: Damp T-Shirts (20); Damp Khakis (20); Large First Aid Kit (7); Dead Music Player (9); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (35); Bottles of Water (30);

Justinian

As I stand around looking, and thinking of my next move. Survival is the first thought. Survive, sustain, and then plan for rescue. I decide that a walk a bit more inland is what I do next.